    Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    the flood waters receed.

    0x22
    kpg, Jul 11, 2007

  2. kpg

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Let me know when the storm is over

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns996AA795FF5D7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    > So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
    >
    > Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
    >
    > Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    > the flood waters receed.

    I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
    I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
    Lnkwizard2, Jul 11, 2007

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?

    that would be Link

    > Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
    >
    > Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    > the flood waters receed.

    I think it's pretty much safe to come out now. I am ok with settling on
    having more posts now that any other month this year merely by having me
    show up.

    - famous last words: .....I KNOW it's in the docs!
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  4. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Let me know when the storm is over

    did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
    >>
    >> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
    >>
    >> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    >> the flood waters receed.
    >>

    > I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
    > I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.

    but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

    - Diplomacy: Saying "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  5. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 12, 4:34 am, Neil <> wrote:
    > but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

    .... knowing how much he likes to live up to his name.
    Cerebrus, Jul 12, 2007
  6. kpg

    > did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in
    >

    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
    >>>
    >>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
    >>>
    >>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    >>> the flood waters receed.
    >>>

    >> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
    >> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
    >>

    > but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too
    >
    > --

    Thought you might be slowing up in your
    OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.
    Lnkwizard2, Jul 12, 2007
  7. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Let me know when the storm is over

    > did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in
    >

    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
    >>>
    >>> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
    >>>
    >>> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    >>> the flood waters receed.
    >>>

    >> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
    >> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
    >>

    > but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too

    I'm a fscking poasting machine!
    CBIC, Jul 12, 2007
  8. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    "Lnkwizard2" <> wrote in message

    >> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "kpg" <> wrote in message

    >>> I did! I was feeling mean, contrary, and ornery; so
    >>> I decided to take it out on this poor new froup.
    >>>

    >> but you couldn't just limit it to me. you had to taunt Doom too
    >>
    >> --

    > Thought you might be slowing up in your
    > OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

    That's funny because Neil is old.
    CBIC, Jul 12, 2007
  9. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear kpg <> say in
    >
    >> So who's the jerk that challenged Neil to a post-off?
    >>

    > that would be Link
    >
    >> Well...Living in New Orleans I know how to weather the storm...
    >>
    >> Get a few cases of beer, board up the windows, and wait until
    >> the flood waters receed.
    >>

    > I think it's pretty much safe to come out now. I am ok with settling on
    > having more posts now that any other month this year merely by having me
    > show up.

    Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.
    CBIC, Jul 12, 2007
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    > Thought you might be slowing up in your
    > OLD age, so I figured you could use a little help.

    want to compare birthdays, old man?

    - THAT tagline is true ---> <--- THAT tagline is false
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Let me know when the storm is over

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:#CZ6
    #:

    > That's funny because Neil is old.

    two words - F U

    - Gun Fighting Rule: The only thing worse than a miss, is a slow miss.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  12. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Let me know when the storm is over

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'm a fscking poasting machine!

    good to have goals in life. Mine is 2 chicks at once...

    - Nine times out of ten the statisticians are wrong.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  13. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.

    not me, but isn't it nice to know that we are rapidly approaching 1000
    combined?

    .....wait, I remember doing that on my own...

    - Features should be discovered, not documented.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  14. kpg

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Me too. I have more poasts this month than evar.

    > not me, but isn't it nice to know that we are rapidly approaching 1000
    > combined?
    >
    > ....wait, I remember doing that on my own...
    >
    > --

    OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
    Lnkwizard2, Jul 12, 2007
  15. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I'm a fscking poasting machine!
    >>

    > good to have goals in life. Mine is 2 chicks at once...

    First you need a million dollars. Or in your case 9 hundred thousand
    loonies.
    CBIC, Jul 12, 2007
  16. kpg

    Neil Guest

    > Or in your case 9 hundred thousand
    > loonies.

    so, I don't have to leave the office for those...

    - The American Express Card of Borg. Don't Assimilate without it.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  17. kpg

    > OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.

    DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...

    - The American Express Card of Borg. Don't Assimilate without it.
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  18. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in
    >
    >> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
    >>

    > DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...

    That is unpossible. No one is older than you.
    CBIC, Jul 12, 2007
  19. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in
    >>
    >>> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
    >>>

    >> DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...
    >>

    > That is unpossible. No one is older than you.

    I am niether the oldest nor the youngest MCNGP. I am however, the only
    Canadian MCNGP that is it's own world wide entity

    - Can I run STACKER on my VISA?
    Neil, Jul 12, 2007
  20. kpg

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> did you hear "Lnkwizard2" <> say in
    >>
    >>> OH WOW, the OLD man actually remembered something.
    >>>

    >> DUDE!?! Yer Older than me! or did you forget...
    >>

    > That is unpossible. No one is older than you.

    Actually I am older than him, that is why I pick on him
    for being an old f@rt. If he behaves himself, I might
    nominate him for membership in the SFOM organization
    I am part of.
    Lnkwizard2, Jul 12, 2007