OT: Let me in! Let me in!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42], May 29, 2006.

  1. please to be letting me into the sekrit site while i am not be dying of
    olden age-like thing.

    quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42], May 29, 2006

  2. quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42]

    Guest Guest

    Re: Let me in! Let me in!

    << While I was at work, quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42] spurted out:
    > please to be letting me into the sekrit site while i am not be dying
    > of olden age-like thing.

    Not by the Hair of my Chinny-chin-chin!!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, May 29, 2006

  3. Re: Let me in! Let me in!

    The first rule of Sekrit Site Club...

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    "quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:...

    Mostly Gizzards, May 29, 2006
  4. quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42]

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 29, 2006 at 11:17am "quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42]" blathered:

    > please to be letting me into the sekrit site while i am not be dying of
    > olden age-like thing.

    TOY MUST AT LEAST VISIT THE FORUMS FIRST. OK, THANKS, BYE.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools.

    TechGeekPro, May 29, 2006
  5. Re: Let me in! Let me in!

    I only know the second rule of Fiber Optic Networking....

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 30, 2006
  6. quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42]

    kpg Guest

    Re: Let me in! Let me in!

    As The Rev [MCT] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I only know the second rule of Fiber Optic
    > Networking....

    DO NOT look at laser with remaining good eye?

    kpg, May 30, 2006
  7. quasi/various/bob [7.13.86.42]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Let me in! Let me in!

    that''s the one where i get to punch him in the ear, right?

    Consultant, May 30, 2006
  8. Re: Let me in! Let me in!

    That's the rule

    --