OT: Let it all out!!!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I normally don't cross-post, but for this I felt it was necessary. Mainly
    because I'm being lazy and I didn't want to have to go into my sent items
    and forward it to the other groups. Besides, you don't mind do you? Didn't
    think so, thanks. ;-)

    Anyways, on to what I'm posting about. Two main reasons: 1) To let everyone,
    that hasn't heard about CertGuard, know what we are about, and 2) to let
    everyone know about the New forum that I just started within CertGuard.

    CertGuard, if you don't already know, is trying to keep the value of your IT
    Certifications at a point where they still have some value. For quite some
    time now (at least 5 years), br@indump companies and cheaters that use those
    braindumps have been devaluing the IT Industry by entering our field of work
    with no regard of the hard work that MOST of you put into studying for and
    EARNING your certifications.

    I started CertGuard just a few months ago when I decided that enough is
    enough. When I realized that there are people out there that will perform
    outrageous tasks to get someone else certified, I went ballistic and started
    contacting everyone I knew about this. Without going into detail about it,
    I'll just say that I've made quite a few new contacts and that we are taking
    care of business. Your Certifications are looking somewhat better (not that
    anyone would really know, right?).

    One thing we are trying to accomplish through the CertGuard Forums is to get
    industry wide recognition for being one of the few truly br@indump-free
    forums on the internet. With that, any of our 'Certified Professionals' are
    also proven to be br@indump-free.

    The other reason I'm writing this is to promote the new "OT: Let it all
    out!!!" section in the CertGuard Forums. Everyone has a complaint about
    something, whether it be about your job, or traffic, or your dirty
    underwear, OT: Let it all out!!! is the place to b!tch about it. OT: Let it
    all out!!! is not censored and it's open to people that register with
    CertGuard (sorry, that's the way the forum software is set up).

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    Twenty-FiveBucks wrote:
    > Do you have any free ebooks on MCSE :)

    No, but will "Illustrated Kamasutra" do ?

    Cerebrus, Oct 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    OT-MAN Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    > Does it cum with a free DVD?

    Is it Blue Ray?

    OT-MAN, Oct 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    OT-MAN Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    > >> Does it cum with a free DVD?
    > >
    > > Is it Blue Ray?

    > Apparently not. However, it is supplied on 10 8'' floppy disks.

    wat?

    I have 250 FD

    OT-MAN, Oct 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    where can i get the braindumps for this so called certguard?

    Consultant, Oct 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    OT-MAN Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    > where can i get the braindumps for this so called certguard?

    Remember, there are no stupid questions

    Just stupid answers

    OT-MAN, Oct 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > where can i get the braindumps for this so called certguard?

    For you brotha, I'll provide anything you need.

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Your a spammer.

    You're a troll

    CBIC, Oct 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Nice, a troll, I guess that is better then being overweight.

    Uh...OK.

    CBIC, Oct 3, 2006
  10. Guest

    Scuba_Dave Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    You need to look up the definition of Spam
    Spam is generally unwanted/unrelated posts/letter/e-mails that you are not
    interested in or do not apply to the general topic at hand
    This post directly relates to the topic at hand & certification
    I've hired my share of braindumped trained people who are incompetent &
    can't do the job they were hired to do. And with today's companies it is
    usually VERY hard to get rid of an employee. It took 2 months of my time to
    get rid of one incompetent IT person. Time I did not have. If sites like
    CertGuard keep incompetent people out of IT field then I am all for it
    No wonder a LOT of companies shy away from hiring people who have
    Certifications but do not have experience. The certifications to some extent
    mean nothing to me as a hiring manager. They only mean the person will be
    looking for more $$ that they may not have the experiance tojustify

    Just my opinion based on 20+ years of expereince with IT

    Scuba_Dave, Oct 4, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    "Scuba_Dave" <> wrote in message
    > You need to look up the definition of Spam
    > Spam is generally unwanted/unrelated posts/letter/e-mails that you are not
    > interested in or do not apply to the general topic at hand
    > This post directly relates to the topic at hand & certification
    > I've hired my share of braindumped trained people who are incompetent &
    > can't do the job they were hired to do. And with today's companies it is
    > usually VERY hard to get rid of an employee. It took 2 months of my time

    > get rid of one incompetent IT person. Time I did not have. If sites like
    > CertGuard keep incompetent people out of IT field then I am all for it
    > No wonder a LOT of companies shy away from hiring people who have
    > Certifications but do not have experience. The certifications to some

    extent
    > mean nothing to me as a hiring manager. They only mean the person will be
    > looking for more $$ that they may not have the experiance tojustify
    >
    > Just my opinion based on 20+ years of expereince with IT

    lowdes is one of those people that doesn't care about what you say, unless
    it benefits him. But the rest of us feel the same way you do Dave.

    From what I understand, in California it is MUCH easier to fire someone
    these days. The guy I just quit working for this past Friday fired 1 of the
    2 office admin (nothing to do with computers) girls on Wednesday...KNOWING
    that I was leaving two days later. The reasons (he didn't tell her this)
    were....1, she was ditzy, and 2, she had a real good working relationship
    with the lead engineer.

    What I'm wondering is if there is a way to fire a person for 'false
    advertising'. All the employer would have to do is prove that the person
    doesn't have the knowledge that is written on the resume, but only if it
    came to a court's decision.

    Guest, Oct 4, 2006
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    > From what I understand, in California it is MUCH easier to fire someone
    > these days.

    Not in the state government.

    Jtyc, Oct 4, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > From what I understand, in California it is MUCH easier to fire someone
    > > these days.

    > Not in the state government.

    State regulations are state regulations...but I understand how the State
    Gov't doesn't have to abide by those. ;)

    Guest, Oct 4, 2006
  14. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    "Scuba_Dave" <> wrote in message
    > You need to look up the definition of Spam
    > Spam is generally unwanted/unrelated posts/letter/e-mails that you are not
    > interested in or do not apply to the general topic at hand
    > This post directly relates to the topic at hand & certification
    > I've hired my share of braindumped trained people who are incompetent &
    > can't do the job they were hired to do. And with today's companies it is
    > usually VERY hard to get rid of an employee. It took 2 months of my time
    > get rid of one incompetent IT person. Time I did not have. If sites like
    > CertGuard keep incompetent people out of IT field then I am all for it
    > No wonder a LOT of companies shy away from hiring people who have
    > Certifications but do not have experience. The certifications to some
    > extent
    > mean nothing to me as a hiring manager. They only mean the person will be
    > looking for more $$ that they may not have the experiance tojustify
    >
    > Just my opinion based on 20+ years of expereince with IT

    word

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Oct 5, 2006
  15. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Let it all out!!!

    John_Galt*EditUndo = (NCC1701D:23.C-22+5150)(Building(7).Room(103)) =
    2964 = @ != @ wrote:

    > See, I would prefer to be able to get a job where I was incompetent, and be
    > able to be a complete waste of time, but I usually wind up doing a good job,
    > and realising that the bosses are incompetent.

    Don't worry about it, that's another not-so-apparent MCNGP
    characteristic.

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Don't touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps