OT: League Table

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simpson, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    In the past I have noticed many replies from the MCNGP (whatever that
    means!) members. Most of these replies are complete dribble, insulting or
    just plain irrelevant in regards to Microsoft's premier IT certification.
    So, I have drawn up a league table of the usefulness of the posters based on
    their replies, which is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10
    being the highest.

    7 Ben Smith

    6 The Rev [MCT]

    5 Neil

    2 Catwoman

    2 Mike T

    1 CBIC

    1 Kendal Emery

    1 Consultant

    1 Rowdy Yates

    1 JaR

    1 T-Bone

    0 Keyboard Cowboy

    0 Frisbee®

    0 Kline Sphere

    -1 Briscobar
    Simpson, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Simpson

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: League Table

    "Simpson" <'> wrote

    www.mcngp.com, look it up.

    > Most of these replies are complete dribble, insulting or
    > just plain irrelevant in regards to Microsoft's premier IT certification.

    If you look closely, you'll notice that so are the posts to which said
    replies were made.

    > So, I have drawn up a league table of the usefulness of the posters based

    on
    > their replies, which is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10
    > being the highest.

    Hey, cool I'm number one! Probably the only time I'll ever be on equal
    ranking with consultant. Oops, then again this post will change my ranking,
    won't it?

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: League Table

    Simpson <'> rambled:

    > -1 Briscobar

    I am honored, sir, to be the lowest ranking MCNGP member, with respect to
    your completely arbitrary and wholly unimportant list.

    If you'd be so kind, please create a new list, but include all MCNGP
    members. I'd like to see where I rank amongst my peers in the mind of
    someone with nothing better to do than make stuff up.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #-26
    Briscobar, Aug 6, 2005
  4. Simpson

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: League Table

    I'll reserve judgement until we get the marks from the East German judges.

    MCNGP - "We're here to help!"

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Aug 6, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, '
    says...
    > Subject: OT: League Table
    > From: Simpson <'>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > In the past I have noticed many replies from the MCNGP (whatever that
    > means!) members. Most of these replies are complete dribble, insulting or
    > just plain irrelevant in regards to Microsoft's premier IT certification.
    > So, I have drawn up a league table of the usefulness of the posters based on
    > their replies, which is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10
    > being the highest.
    >

    > 7 Ben Smith

    If I wasn't first on this list....I shutter to think....
    Ben Smith, Aug 6, 2005
  6. Re: League Table

    The irony of this should be readily apparent, but of course, someone has to
    state the obvious:

    Simpson's post has nothing whatsoever to do with any Microsoft IT
    certification.

    Should I ever actually accomplish the feat of joining the ranks of the
    MCNGP, I will aspire to best Briscobar by winding up further into negative
    numbers... I'd like a negative 10 myself.

    Simpson, would you care to bust open Excel and make a bar chart?

    Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCS, Aug 6, 2005
  7. Simpson

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Simpson" <'> prattled ceaslessly in

    > 2 Catwoman

    Catwoman?? Can no one get my name right?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Aug 7, 2005
  8. Simpson

    Mike T. Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    >> 2 Catwoman

    > Catwoman?? Can no one get my name right?

    You're not kidding. Batman references aside, Catwoman is a bit too close to
    "Cat Lady" for my comfort. The woman living next door to my in-laws is a
    perfect candidate for "Cat Lady" status. My in-laws heard her through the
    bathroom wall having a conversation with her 4 cats. She also doesn't own a
    TV.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Aug 7, 2005
  9. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Simpson" <'> say in

    > 5 Neil

    since I love being in the top of the lists I will repeat the correct
    letters until you improve my numbers:

    DNS
    AD
    GPO
    L2TP
    IPSEC
    DHCP
    DNS
    AD
    GPO
    L2TP
    IPSEC
    DHCP
    DNS
    AD
    GPO
    L2TP
    IPSEC
    DHCP
    DNS
    AD
    GPO
    L2TP
    IPSEC
    DHCP

    ok, up my mark. I must be a 5.5 by now....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Women are like watches: The finer the movement, the better the time.
    Neil, Aug 8, 2005
  10. Neil,

    While the Simpsons may not approve of your technical content, I most certainly do. I have an as yet unnamed communications protocol which I will name NEIL, acronym to be disclosed at a later date, therefore all posts including the name NEIL will actually refer to a legitimate protocol and you will automatically have to be bumped up to a 5.1!

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    Microcephalic S. Bob /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-29, Aug 8, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Microcephalic S. Bob /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-
    298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> ASSFUCKE
    R" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free -
    future home of pms}> say in news:#:

    > you will automatically have to be bumped up to a 5.1!

    cool, now give me a 5.2

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Never let your mind wander, it's too small to be left alone.
    Neil, Aug 8, 2005
  12. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns96ABED26826BBneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...

    > cool, now give me a 5.2

    Unfortunately, "Simpson" is the self-appointed authority on which messages are on-topic.

    I'd give "Simpson" a really low score on the "League Table", but Briscobar seems to enjoy being lowest on the table. I'd exclude "Simpson" from the league table, but that would place "Simpson" on the same level as the unnamed members of the MCNGP.

    I'd vote for "Simpson" to be the MCNGP Lamer of the week, but I'm not in the MCNGP, through some horrendous oversight or act of Satan.

    I guess the only option left for me is to call "Simpson"... well, get this, an "ASSFUCKER". Somehow I think that's the appropriate term.

    > - Never let your mind wander, it's too small to be left alone.

    It's on a short leash.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    Microcephalic S. Bob \(RULE #1: Rules Are Not Allo, Aug 8, 2005
  13. Simpson

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > did you hear "Simpson" <'> say in
    >
    >> 5 Neil

    > since I love being in the top of the lists I will repeat the correct
    > letters until you improve my numbers:

    Don't forget "format and reinstall".
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Aug 8, 2005
  14. Simpson

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: League Table

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > In the past I have noticed many replies from the MCNGP (whatever that
    > means!) members. Most of these replies are complete dribble, insulting or
    > just plain irrelevant in regards to Microsoft's premier IT certification.
    > So, I have drawn up a league table of the usefulness of the posters based

    on
    > their replies, which is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10
    > being the highest.
    >

    > 7 Ben Smith
    >
    > 6 The Rev [MCT]
    >
    > 5 Neil
    >
    > 2 Catwoman
    >
    > 2 Mike T
    >
    > 1 CBIC
    >
    > 1 Kendal Emery
    >
    > 1 Consultant
    >
    > 1 Rowdy Yates
    >
    > 1 JaR
    >
    > 1 T-Bone
    >
    > 0 Keyboard Cowboy
    >
    > 0 Frisbee®
    >
    > 0 Kline Sphere
    >
    > -1 Briscobar

    I feel cheated, I didn't even make the list

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Aug 8, 2005
  15. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    > Don't forget "format and reinstall".

    and the technical PEBCAK.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.
    Briscobar, Aug 8, 2005
  16. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: League Table

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > In the past I have noticed many replies from the MCNGP (whatever that
    > means!) members. Most of these replies are complete dribble, insulting or
    > just plain irrelevant in regards to Microsoft's premier IT certification.
    > So, I have drawn up a league table of the usefulness of the posters based
    > on their replies, which is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10,
    > 10 being the highest.
    >

    > 7 Ben Smith
    >
    > 6 The Rev [MCT]
    >
    > 5 Neil
    >
    > 2 Catwoman
    >
    > 2 Mike T
    >
    > 1 CBIC
    >
    > 1 Kendal Emery
    >
    > 1 Consultant
    >
    > 1 Rowdy Yates
    >
    > 1 JaR
    >
    > 1 T-Bone
    >
    > 0 Keyboard Cowboy
    >
    > 0 Frisbee®
    >
    > 0 Kline Sphere
    >
    > -1 Briscobar

    Although I have been known to actually make a technical poast every blue
    moon or so, I've never even attempted to come across as technically savy in
    any way, shape, or form. It's hard to keep up with noob posters without a
    program, but I seem to recall you being one of the ones that's not
    necessarily anti-MCNGP. This is a NG-esque type of poast.

    I'd sure like to know how Rowdy scored higher than me, though. Everyone
    else in that list should, even Briscobar, but Rowdy? Man.

    Yabba-dabba-doo.
    Frisbee®, Aug 8, 2005
  17. Simpson

    kpg Guest

    Re: League Table

    >> -1 Briscobar

    a -1 on a scale of 1 to 10.

    Now that's impressive.

    Keep up the good work.

    --
    kp "unrated" g
    www.MCNGP.com caught you a delicious bass
    kpg, Aug 8, 2005
  18. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: League Table

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    > "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    >> In the past I have noticed many replies from the MCNGP (whatever that
    >> means!) members. Most of these replies are complete dribble, insulting or
    >> just plain irrelevant in regards to Microsoft's premier IT certification.
    >> So, I have drawn up a league table of the usefulness of the posters based

    > on
    >> their replies, which is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10
    >> being the highest.
    >>

    >> 7 Ben Smith
    >>
    >> 6 The Rev [MCT]
    >>
    >> 5 Neil
    >>
    >> 2 Catwoman
    >>
    >> 2 Mike T
    >>
    >> 1 CBIC
    >>
    >> 1 Kendal Emery
    >>
    >> 1 Consultant
    >>
    >> 1 Rowdy Yates
    >>
    >> 1 JaR
    >>
    >> 1 T-Bone
    >>
    >> 0 Keyboard Cowboy
    >>
    >> 0 Frisbee®
    >>
    >> 0 Kline Sphere
    >>
    >> -1 Briscobar
    >>

    > I feel cheated, I didn't even make the list

    If this was rec.sport.football.college, you would've replied:

    "Man, I never make the cool threads {$1}"
    Frisbee®, Aug 8, 2005
  19. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Mike T. <root@127.0.0.1> rambled:
    >>
    >> Don't forget "format and reinstall".

    > and the technical PEBCAK.

    And the more broadly used SNAFU and FUBAR.
    Frisbee®, Aug 8, 2005
  20. Simpson

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: League Table