OT: League Table 09/22/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 22, 2005.

  1. Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the uselessness of their
    replies up to the week ending 09/22/2005. As always the league is based on a
    scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the swarthiest. Please note that
    the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    elite to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    signature.

    16777216 Microcephalic S. Bob
    466.3 Ben Smith
    163.5 Catwalker63
    372.1 The Rev [MCT]
    462.5 Wayne McGlinn
    330.2 Neil
    400.2 Mike T
    338.6 Kline Sphere
    9.2 CBIC
    928.2 JaR
    992.0 Frisbee®
    569.3 Kendal Emery
    291.1 T-Bone
    526.4 Briscobar
    906.2 Consultant
    800.8 Lnkwizard
    838.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    124.3 Rowdy Yates
    0^42 Simpson
    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 22, 2005

  2. /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

    CBIC Guest

    Re: League Table 09/22/2005

    /* Microcephalic "Simpson" Bob */ wrote:
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the uselessness
    > of their replies up to the week ending 09/22/2005. As always the
    > league is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the
    > swarthiest. Please note that the league does not include some of the
    > MCNGP members who are too elite to include a reference to the MCNGP
    > membership in their
    > signature.
    >
    > 16777216 Microcephalic S. Bob
    > 466.3 Ben Smith
    > 163.5 Catwalker63
    > 372.1 The Rev [MCT]
    > 462.5 Wayne McGlinn
    > 330.2 Neil
    > 400.2 Mike T
    > 338.6 Kline Sphere
    > 9.2 CBIC
    > 928.2 JaR
    > 992.0 Frisbee®
    > 569.3 Kendal Emery
    > 291.1 T-Bone
    > 526.4 Briscobar
    > 906.2 Consultant
    > 800.8 Lnkwizard
    > 838.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 124.3 Rowdy Yates
    > 0^42 Simpson

    9.2!!!!!!!!!!one!!!11
    I hate your scoring system and I demand you change it.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 22, 2005

  3. /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: League Table 09/22/2005

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > /* Microcephalic "Simpson" Bob */ wrote:
    >> Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the uselessness
    >> of their replies up to the week ending 09/22/2005. As always the
    >> league is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the
    >> swarthiest. Please note that the league does not include some of the
    >> MCNGP members who are too elite to include a reference to the MCNGP
    >> membership in their
    >> signature.
    >>
    >> 16777216 Microcephalic S. Bob
    >> 466.3 Ben Smith
    >> 163.5 Catwalker63
    >> 372.1 The Rev [MCT]
    >> 462.5 Wayne McGlinn
    >> 330.2 Neil
    >> 400.2 Mike T
    >> 338.6 Kline Sphere
    >> 9.2 CBIC
    >> 928.2 JaR
    >> 992.0 Frisbee®
    >> 569.3 Kendal Emery
    >> 291.1 T-Bone
    >> 526.4 Briscobar
    >> 906.2 Consultant
    >> 800.8 Lnkwizard
    >> 838.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    >> 124.3 Rowdy Yates
    >> 0^42 Simpson

    > 9.2!!!!!!!!!!one!!!11
    > I hate your scoring system and I demand you change it.

    To what? RandomNumber(8)?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Sep 22, 2005
  4. /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */

    catwalker63 Guest

    "/* Microcephalic \"Simpson\" Bob */" <@> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the uselessness of
    > their replies up to the week ending 09/22/2005. As always the league
    > is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the
    > swarthiest. Please note that the league does not include some of the
    > MCNGP members who are too elite to include a reference to the MCNGP
    > membership in their signature.
    >
    > 16777216 Microcephalic S. Bob
    > 466.3 Ben Smith
    > 163.5 Catwalker63
    > 372.1 The Rev [MCT]
    > 462.5 Wayne McGlinn
    > 330.2 Neil
    > 400.2 Mike T
    > 338.6 Kline Sphere
    > 9.2 CBIC
    > 928.2 JaR
    > 992.0 Frisbee®
    > 569.3 Kendal Emery
    > 291.1 T-Bone
    > 526.4 Briscobar
    > 906.2 Consultant
    > 800.8 Lnkwizard
    > 838.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 124.3 Rowdy Yates
    > 0^42 Simpson

    I think there's a bug in your PRNG. Too many 3's and 6's.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Sep 23, 2005