OT: League Table 09/20/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simpson, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    It's been established that the present management of the League Table is
    corrupt and fallable.

    At present, the point structure of the table is arbitrarily assigned at will
    by the previous owner, whose name we will never speak again.

    This is of course unilateral and biased and completely without fairness and
    normalcy.

    So, logically, we must remove the tyrannical and unilateral previous owner
    of the League Table, and select an all new tyrannical and unilateral owner
    of the League Table.

    And, I've decided, this is going to be me, Microcephalic S. Bob.
    Additionally, when posting the League Table, I will assume the moniker of
    the previous owner.

    With that in mind, and at the risk of restating what I've just said, and at
    the risk of restating what I've just said, the present management of the
    League Table is corrupt, and I've decided to take over the League Table, the
    present management of the League Table is corrupt, and I've decided to take
    over the League Table.

    It is now mine. I'm not going to argue with you about this, it's mine and
    you can't stop me, so there. My decision is final.

    Now, my first act as the new owner of the League Table is simple, make a
    correction to the focus of the table. The present value structure of the
    table is completely inverted. Points should be awarded for the posts that
    are most useless, not the most useful. The conversational and free thinking
    nature of this group is what will keep those intelligent enough to offer
    help coming back. In the event this group became a strictly moderated NetCop
    fantasy, those of us who are here to help would likely leave quickly.

    Additionally, the League Table should not be a weekly exercise, it should be
    daily, because I decided, and this new daily update will make it easier to
    tabulate the falsified results.

    Further, my League Table will be technically superior to the previous
    owners, and will feature a chart of performance on a weekly basis.

    Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the uselessness of
    their replies up to the day 09/20/2005.

    As always the league is based on a scoring system of marks out of 10,
    10 being the highest. Please note that the league does not include some
    of the MCNGP members who are too elite to include a reference to
    the MCNGP membership in their signature, and that I am too elite to sort it.

    16777216.0 Microcephalic S. Bob
    117.5 Ben Smith
    35.5 Catwalker63
    115.0 The Rev [MCT]
    243.0 Wayne McGlinn
    283.0 Neil
    792.0 Mike T
    591.5 Kline Sphere
    91.2 CBIC
    191.1 JaR
    286.42 Frisbee®
    191.0 Kendal Emery
    176.0 T-Bone
    53.09 Briscobar
    102.7 Consultant
    93.1 Lnkwizard
    105.1 Keyboard Cowboy
    103.5 Rowdy Yates

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #46
    MCNGP.COM IFYPFY
    Simpson, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    Re: League Table 09/20/2005

    <snip>

    > 16777216.0 Microcephalic S. Bob
    > 117.5 Ben Smith
    > 35.5 Catwalker63
    > 115.0 The Rev [MCT]
    > 243.0 Wayne McGlinn
    > 283.0 Neil
    > 792.0 Mike T
    > 591.5 Kline Sphere
    > 91.2 CBIC
    > 191.1 JaR
    > 286.42 Frisbee®
    > 191.0 Kendal Emery
    > 176.0 T-Bone
    > 53.09 Briscobar
    > 102.7 Consultant
    > 93.1 Lnkwizard
    > 105.1 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 103.5 Rowdy Yates

    I object. If I understood your ramblings correctly (it's very possible I
    didn't because I dozed off there for a while) you are ranking on
    uselessness. My score was 91.2 with only 2 people scoring lower than me.
    That would mean that I would be the third most helpful person in the group.
    We all know that can't be right. I'm way more useless than that in this
    group. I demand a recount.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Simpson

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: League Table 09/20/2005

    "Simpson" <@> wrote in message

    > 16777216.0 Microcephalic S. Bob
    > 117.5 Ben Smith
    > 35.5 Catwalker63
    > 115.0 The Rev [MCT]
    > 243.0 Wayne McGlinn
    > 283.0 Neil
    > 792.0 Mike T
    > 591.5 Kline Sphere
    > 91.2 CBIC
    > 191.1 JaR
    > 286.42 Frisbee®
    > 191.0 Kendal Emery
    > 176.0 T-Bone
    > 53.09 Briscobar
    > 102.7 Consultant
    > 93.1 Lnkwizard
    > 105.1 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 103.5 Rowdy Yates

    Whoop! I'm number three, yeah baby!!11!!!one!11!!
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: League Table 09/20/2005

    Simpson <@> rambled:

    > 35.5 Catwalker63
    >
    > 53.09 Briscobar

    Microcephalic S(impson) Bob,

    While I understand that the previous owner was corrupt, as well as corrupt,
    I believe that your system is not perfect either. I have helped exactly one
    person in this froup since the corrupt corrupt previous owner of the League
    Table began publishing his findings. I do agree that you are correct in that
    Catwalker should rank below me, as she has been quite a bit more helpful
    than I. However, I have been, and will continue to be, one the the most
    useless members of this here chat rum. I vow to be the most useless poster
    here today, and I will post often to secure my spot as the most useless
    MCNGP member. Should I not experience any unforseen competition, I fully
    expect that tomorrow I will be atop the leader board.

    Good day.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Re: League Table 09/20/2005

    You are a very strange person Bob, far stranger than the rest of the MCNGP
    members. How many mental breakdowns have you had during your pitiful life?
    No wait, don't bother answering that, as I don't really care.

    Simpson, Sep 20, 2005
  6. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: League Table 09/20/2005

    Simpson <'> rambled:

    > You are a very strange person Bob, far stranger than the rest of the
    > MCNGP members. How many mental breakdowns have you had during your
    > pitiful life? No wait, don't bother answering that, as I don't really
    > care.

    Indeed, Bob, you're a strange cat. Now you're talking to yourself in a
    public forum!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com = t3h h0tn3ss
    Briscobar, Sep 20, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Re: League Table 09/20/2005

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > You are a very strange person Bob, far stranger than the rest of the MCNGP
    > members. How many mental breakdowns have you had during your pitiful life?
    > No wait, don't bother answering that, as I don't really care.

    Considering you have made it a habit to scrutinize and examine the MCNGP,
    for no apparent genuine purpose, I'd call your decision to question my
    sanity a little misguided.

    To be clear, I type for fun. FUN! Yes, dammit, FUN. The art form lost
    amongst your 'kind'. I'm encouraged to do so by the knowledge that somewhere
    on the planet I've made someone else's day a little brighter. Those two
    things are noble purposes, and if the likes of you consider them to be
    pitiful, you may return to your hole at once.

    Perhaps you need to examine your own motives before you call mine into
    question.

    And for the record... I've never had a mental breakdown. That was the other
    me. I killed him and ate him.

    Microcephalic S. "Everyone else is crazy, I'm the only sane one left" Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - oh, look, it's normal!
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - oh, wait, it's abnormal!
    http://www.mcngp.com/ - Well, maybe he's right, I'm probably crazy.
    MCNGP #46 - or maybe I'm a damn genius