OT: League Table 09/17/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by LnkWizard, Sep 19, 2005.

  1. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of

    their
    > replies up to the week ending 09/17/2005. As always the league is based on

    > scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    > the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    > embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    > signature.
    >
    > 7.5 Ben Smith
    > 5.5 Catwalker63
    > 5.0 The Rev [MCT]
    > 3.0 Wayne McGlinn
    > 3.0 Neil
    > 2.0 Mike T
    > 1.5 Kline Sphere
    > 1.0 CBIC
    > 1.0 JaR
    > 1.0 Frisbee®
    > 1.0 Kendal Emery
    > 1.0 T-Bone
    > 0.5 Briscobar
    > 0.5 Consultant
    > 0.0 Lnkwizard
    > 0.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 0.0 Rowdy Yates
    > -0.5 Microcephalic S. Bob

    YES!!!!!!! I am steering a steady course of neutrality.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Sep 19, 2005

  2. LnkWizard

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of
    > their
    > replies up to the week ending 09/17/2005. As always the league is based on
    > scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    > the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    > embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    > signature.
    >
    > 7.5 Ben Smith
    > 5.5 Catwalker63
    > 5.0 The Rev [MCT]
    > 3.0 Wayne McGlinn
    > 3.0 Neil
    > 2.0 Mike T
    > 1.5 Kline Sphere
    > 1.0 CBIC
    > 1.0 JaR
    > 1.0 Frisbee®
    > 1.0 Kendal Emery
    > 1.0 T-Bone
    > 0.5 Briscobar
    > 0.5 Consultant
    > 0.0 Lnkwizard
    > 0.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 0.0 Rowdy Yates
    > -0.5 Microcephalic S. Bob

    Much like my beloved Gators, I am over-ranked again.

    Frisbee®, Sep 19, 2005

  3. LnkWizard

    Simpson Guest

    Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of their
    replies up to the week ending 09/17/2005. As always the league is based on a

    Simpson, Sep 19, 2005
  4. LnkWizard

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    Simpson <'> rambled:

    > 0.5 Briscobar

    You were right, Fris. One helpful post, and my reputation has been
    tarnished.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

    Briscobar, Sep 19, 2005
  5. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Simpson" <'> say in

    > 3.0 Neil

    oh, COME ON!!! I know I can be more betterer than CBIC!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

    Neil, Sep 19, 2005
  6. LnkWizard

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Simpson <'> rambled:
    >>
    >> 0.5 Briscobar

    > You were right, Fris. One helpful post, and my reputation has been
    > tarnished.

    This ranking system is more screwed-up than the BCS

    Frisbee®, Sep 19, 2005
  7. LnkWizard

    CBIC Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Simpson" <'> say in
    >
    >> 3.0 Neil

    > oh, COME ON!!! I know I can be more stupidererer than CBIC!

    IFYPFY
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 19, 2005
  8. LnkWizard

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> Simpson <'> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> 0.5 Briscobar

    >> You were right, Fris. One helpful post, and my reputation has been
    >> tarnished.

    > This ranking system is more screwed-up than the BCS

    So is Ben the MCNGP equivalent of USC?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Sep 19, 2005
  9. LnkWizard

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >>> Simpson <'> rambled:

    >>> You were right, Fris. One helpful post, and my reputation has been
    >>> tarnished.

    >> This ranking system is more screwed-up than the BCS

    > So is Ben the MCNGP equivalent of USC?

    Yes, I would say that Ben is mpce.mcse's RUTSing Bastage.

    Frisbee®, Sep 19, 2005
  10. Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    >> -0.5 Microcephalic S. Bob

    I AM THE GREATEST!

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 19, 2005
  11. LnkWizard

    m0rk Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    speaking of Ben, I've hardly seen him post recently. Maybe that's why he in the
    lead... or trailing behind. I guess it depends how you look at it.

    nanu nanu

    m0rk, Sep 19, 2005
  12. Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of
    > their
    > replies up to the week ending 09/17/2005. As always the league is based on
    > scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    > the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    > embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    > signature.
    >

    > -0.5 Microcephalic S. Bob

    Underachiever, and proud of it.

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 19, 2005
  13. LnkWizard

    m0rk Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    I bet it put a big cheesy smile on your face, when you discovered your score.

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 19, 2005
  14. Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    >I bet it put a big cheesy smile on your face, when you discovered your
    >score.
    >
    > m0rk
    >
    > "The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46]" <@> wrote in message
    > | > -0.5 Microcephalic S. Bob
    > |
    > | Underachiever, and proud of it.

    Actually, in the brain I was like this:

    "Oh, yeah, it's that lame guy with the league table thing again....

    Well, I'm pretty sure I've got the same 0.0 I always had, because around
    here I never help anyone, unless it's inadvertently.

    I know the format of this thing so there's nothing to learn from it....

    and it's unlikely there's anything interesting to read in it...

    but I'll just click it for the halibut....

    Whoa! Cool! I accomplished less than nothing!"

    And believe me, for a workaholic like me, less than nothing is quite an
    accomplishment.

    The guy's a dumb@zz though, he can't even manage a pie chart.

    MCSB MCNGP #46 MCNGP.COM IS A SEQUITOR

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 19, 2005
  15. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > stupidererer

    stupidierest!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - He wants to dream like a young man with the wisdom of an old man.

    Neil, Sep 19, 2005
  16. Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    It's a fixed table. I demand a recount. I should me much lower on the list.
    I've not been here to help at all.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 20, 2005
  17. Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > It's a fixed table. I demand a recount. I should me much lower on the
    > list. I've not been here to help at all.

    I agree, there's something nebulous afoot here... I too should be much
    lower.

    These points are being awarded and removed arbitrarily, with inadequate
    levels of research being done. The whole thing has become a wash.

    If we really are going to have a table of this sort, there need to be rules
    and regulations which govern it.

    Having one individual responsible for the whole thing places too much power
    in the hands of that individual.

    Additionally, this individual has nothing to do with the MCNGP, and is
    clearly biased against them, drawing the incorrect assumption that people in
    the MCNGP are embarrassed to include it in their signature. The truth is,
    those members of the MCNGP who leave their signature unfullfilled are too
    busy with beer and bimbos to type a signature.

    I believe we need to have a consensus. This needs to be a comittee
    controlled, fairly and equitably.

    MCSB MCNGP #46 MCNGP.COM FREE BEER AND BIMBOS

    The Cut Of His Jib [MCSB MCNGP #46], Sep 20, 2005
  18. LnkWizard

    Simpson Guest

    Re: League Table 09/17/2005

    I would say his master's have determined that his association with the MCNGP
    is something not to be encouraged. I wonder how many people would take his
    articles and columns seriously if the readership new he was one of the
    jerks?

    Simpson, Sep 20, 2005