OT: League table 09/10/2005

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Simpson, Sep 11, 2005.

  1. Simpson

    Simpson Guest

    Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of their
    replies up to the week ending 09/10/2005. As always the league is based on a
    scoring system of marks out of 10, 10 being the highest. Please note that
    the league does not include some of the MCNGP members who are too
    embarrassed to include a reference to the MCNGP membership in their
    signature.

    Disappointing to see both The Rev [MCT] & Neil "catching up" with the rest
    of the MCNGP clowns.

    7.5 Ben Smith
    5.5 The Rev [MCT]
    5.5 Catwalker63
    3.5 Neil
    2.0 Mike T
    2.0 Wayne McGlinn
    2 0 Kline Sphere
    1.5 CBIC
    1.0 JaR
    1.0 Frisbee®
    1.0 Kendal Emery
    1.0 T-Bone
    0.5 Consultant
    0.0 Lnkwizard
    0.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    0.0 Briscobar
    0.0 Rowdy Yates
    0.0 Microcephalic S. Bob

    Simpson, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Re: League table 09/10/2005

    Wow! I took a little time off the internet to shave various body parts, and
    I am rewarded for my non-participation by being the LOWEST on the League
    Table. That makes my day.

    BTW, You Suck.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Re: League table 09/10/2005

    Yeah...because I only help for the glory anf fame. It's not like I help
    people for the sake of helping or anything. Mostly I just want to be at the
    top of your list.....I'll do better.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 12, 2005
  4. Simpson

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: League table 09/10/2005

    "Simpson" <'> wrote
    > Below is the league table of MCNGP members based on the usefulness of

    their
    > replies up to the week ending 09/10/2005.

    I like to think I make a balance of useful replies and dealing with lamers
    appropriately. So thanks for confirming that for me.

    Then again is this reply useful? Crap, there goes the balance.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Sep 12, 2005
  5. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Simpson" <'> say in news:11i7sg52vailo77
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > see both The Rev [MCT] & Neil "catching up" with the rest
    > of the MCNGP clowns.

    WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

    (I'm gonna be in negative numbers soon)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  6. Simpson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Simpson spewed across the ether:

    > 7.5 Ben Smith
    > 5.5 The Rev [MCT]
    > 5.5 Catwalker63
    > 3.5 Neil
    > 2.0 Mike T
    > 2.0 Wayne McGlinn
    > 2 0 Kline Sphere
    > 1.5 CBIC
    > 1.0 JaR
    > 1.0 Frisbee©
    > 1.0 Kendal Emery
    > 1.0 T-Bone
    > 0.5 Consultant
    > 0.0 Lnkwizard
    > 0.0 Keyboard Cowboy
    > 0.0 Briscobar
    > 0.0 Rowdy Yates
    > 0.0 Microcephalic S. Bob

    You farging Jameshole! I am WAY less helpful than either T-Bone or
    lnkWizard! In fact, I am less helpful than Briscobar too. How DARE you
    give me more credit than them? Rate my sorry James correctly, or I shall
    be forced to release those photos that were taken this summer of you and
    that goat!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Sep 12, 2005
  7. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > You farging Jameshole! I am WAY less helpful than either T-Bone or
    > lnkWizard! In fact, I am less helpful than Briscobar too. How DARE you
    > give me more credit than them? Rate my sorry James correctly, or I
    > shall be forced to release those photos that were taken this summer
    > of you and that goat!

    The one with the rectal prolapse? Wait, was that a goat, because all I saw
    was a giant red Jameshole. It may or may not have been attached to a goat.
    It might've been a flying bunny for all I know. But jeez, that was one
    messed up Jameshole on that creature.

    And BTW, you are not less helpful than me. I am the least helpful MCNGP
    member. No one can be as useless as my sorry James.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

    Briscobar, Sep 12, 2005
  8. Simpson

    CBIC Guest

    > The one with the rectal prolapse? Wait, was that a goat, because all
    > I saw was a giant red Jameshole.

    I didn't think anyone saw that before I changed it. No wonder I'm getting
    hate calls.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 12, 2005

  9. > 0.0 Keyboard Cowboy

    Hey... at least I am consistent!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Sep 12, 2005
  10. Simpson

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    >> The one with the rectal prolapse? Wait, was that a goat, because all
    >> I saw was a giant red Jameshole.

    > I didn't think anyone saw that before I changed it. No wonder I'm
    > getting hate calls.

    Oh yeah, I saw it alright. And if I had your number, I'd call you and rip
    you a new Jameshole.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    If you don't hightail it over to www.mcngp.com, your job will be
    outsourced.

    Briscobar, Sep 12, 2005
  11. Simpson

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > You farging Jameshole!

    BWAHAHA! (ps I loved that movie, you icehole)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - ZIMA may be unique but it still Zucks.

    Neil, Sep 12, 2005
  12. Simpson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >2 0 Kline Sphere

    lol!

    I have 20 out of 10, I should be top of the league!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2005
  13. "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > And BTW, you are not less helpful than me. I am the least helpful MCNGP
    > member. No one can be as useless as my sorry James.

    Hey! I was at the bottom of the list. I've never done ANYTHING helpful here.
    Stop trying to be as useless as me.

    "Let that be a lesson to you, boy. Never help anyone" -- Homer Simpson

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    mcngp #46 | mcngp.com | underachievers and proud of it

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Dual Processor MCNGP #46, Sep 13, 2005