OT: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    I still don't like him.

    Jtyc, Jul 30, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
    What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
    start
    What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
    empty seat? missed opportunity
    How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid marks
    in front of lawyer road kill

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.somethingawful.com/legalbarn/
    >

    > --
    > Fris "Providing Internet Legal Support Since A Longass Time Ago" bee®

    MCNGP

    Diana K Brown, Jul 30, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    > What do you call a lawyer with IQ of 30? your honor
    > What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? good
    > start
    > What do you call a bus load of lawyers at the bottom of the ocean with an
    > empty seat? missed opportunity
    > How can you tell if that road kill is a lawyer or dead animal? no skid

    marks
    > in front of lawyer road kill

    I like you.

    Jtyc, Jul 30, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    Hard-core chick. Cool.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 31, 2003
  7. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes from
    all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    Well, I liked you until you said that :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 31, 2003
  9. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > I like you.
    > >

    > Sorry I am a lawyer! I used to have a book on my desk with lawer jokes

    from
    > all ages. From Ceasar and Archimedies to present. Good fun!

    Aw man, Jtyc!

    It's the Crying Game for you!

    Except that she doesn't have a penis.

    Or maybe she does, how would I know.

    I still like her.

    --
    Fris "You DON'T have a penis, do you?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  10. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > Well, I liked you until you said that :)

    I still like you, too.

    Let's you, me, and Diana have some fun.

    You two can re-route my network, uh huhuhuhuh.

    --
    Fris "Diana can work out the legal issues" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    > Aw man, Jtyc!
    >
    > It's the Crying Game for you!

    She took my emotions and then smashed them to the ground.... she's an
    inhuman monster!

    *sniff*

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    Sorry, I don't particiapte with other women. Now if you want to get another
    guy involved, and are prepared to be uhmmmm, intimate with him too, we MIGHT
    can talk.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003
  13. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    <evel laughing> I'll get you and you little dog too!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  14. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    NO, not at all sweetie. Just a BITCH! ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  15. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    "Biiiillllly... Gaaaarryyyy.... Kendal want's to speak
    with you!!!"

    message

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 1, 2003
  16. Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    Oh no, I must be a genuine techie!!!!!!!!!! That sounds so fun for a
    weekend project!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    > NO, not at all sweetie. Just a BITCH! ;')

    There's nothing wrong with being a bitch. You could be the sweetest thing
    in the world, it's that lawyer thing you got going that is so... difficult
    for me.

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    i would be happy to join you and another lady for an evening of adult
    entertainment at the hotel of your choice, pending review of your pic first

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    Oh hell no!! That's not the same dealio.

    Gary - US, Aug 2, 2003
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: Lawyers even Jtyc could love.

    No, the attachments wouldn't be for me.....

    Kendal Emery, Aug 4, 2003