    you for them to pay your bills while you do it?

    Seems to work for the government.

    MCSB

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 8, 2007

  2. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, Mar 8, 2007

  3. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    kpg Guest

    > When you break the law by committing a misdemeanor, the government
    > gives you a ticket. You pay a fine.
    >
    > These fines keep the system going. It keeps people employed that catch
    > more criminals. Pays for nice buildings and training facilities.
    > Forensics and other technologies improve.
    >
    > If your goal is to catch and prosecute criminals, wouldn't it make
    > sense to you for them to pay your bills while you do it?
    >
    > Seems to work for the government.
    >
    > MCSB

    It's like the tax on cigarettes, which is used to pay for
    health care for children. The government should pay us
    to smoke.

    kpg, Mar 8, 2007
  4. I won't be taking advice from you, Consultant. You tried to fire me from the
    MCNGP when I'd already quit and wasn't done joining. That suggests to me
    that you have no idea what's going on, which is why I won't be taking advice
    from you. Thank you for playing.

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 8, 2007
  5. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > When you break the law by committing a misdemeanor, the government gives you
    > a ticket. You pay a fine.
    >
    > These fines keep the system going. It keeps people employed that catch more
    > criminals. Pays for nice buildings and training facilities. Forensics and
    > other technologies improve.
    >
    > If your goal is to catch and prosecute criminals, wouldn't it make sense to
    > you for them to pay your bills while you do it?
    >
    > Seems to work for the government.
    >
    > MCSB

    Do you know something we don't?

    Just how do you propose normal people get criminals to pay their bills? If we
    gave some @$$f©uker a ticket for cheating on an exam, he laugh his f©uking @$$
    off as he's walking away tearing the ticket up.

    I dunno, maybe I just don't see it.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 8, 2007
  6. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    and you are?

    Consultant, Mar 8, 2007
  7. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > and you are?

    Further convinced that you have no idea what's going on.

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 8, 2007
  8. "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > Do you know something we don't?

    Yes.

    @$$
    > off as he's walking away tearing the ticket up.

    That's easy. You know, the Nazi's had pieces of flair.

    > I dunno, maybe I just don't see it.

    Correct.

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 8, 2007
  9. "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Do you know something we don't?
    > I dunno, maybe I just don't see it.

    From Sun Tsu, "The Art Of War":

    Bring war material with you from home, but forage on the enemy. Thus the
    army will have food enough for its needs.

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 8, 2007
  10. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Consultant Guest

    you're a wanker, screw off, lol

    Consultant, Mar 8, 2007
  11. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >
    >> Do you know something we don't?

    > Yes.

    Your tactics suck. Let it out!

    >> Just how do you propose normal people get criminals to pay their bills? If

    > we
    >> gave some @$$f©uker a ticket for cheating on an exam, he laugh his f©uking

    > @$$
    >> off as he's walking away tearing the ticket up.

    > That's easy. You know, the Nazi's had pieces of flair.

    Apparently they had Penguins too. What does that have to do with ticketing
    @$$f©kers and making them pay my bills? He11, I can't even get you to pay your
    own bills.

    >> I dunno, maybe I just don't see it.

    > Correct.

    Then enlighten us, oh wise master of all that is knowledgeable. If you're going
    to teach, teach. If you're going to sit there and laugh about it, then quit
    wasting our time.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 8, 2007
  12. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Do you know something we don't?
    >> I dunno, maybe I just don't see it.

    > From Sun Tsu, "The Art Of War":
    >
    > Bring war material with you from home, but forage on the enemy. Thus the
    > army will have food enough for its needs.

    Are we paying bills or feeding armies? Talk to me in terms that I give a f©uk
    about. I don't have the time to sit here and decrypt messages all f©uking day.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 8, 2007
  13. Just a small question. WTF dose any of these BS have to with the MCSE? Just
    wondering.
    --
    Matt Baack
    A+, MCP, and MCDST

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBCYWFjaw==?=, Mar 8, 2007
  14. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    A lot more than you would ever understand. So please, just baack out and walk
    away slowly...seriously, before anyone gets hurt.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 8, 2007
  15. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    JaR Guest

    "Matt Baack" <> wrote in message
    > Just a small question. WTF dose any of these BS have to with the MCSE?
    > Just
    > wondering.

    Just the noise the machine makes when the hopper is empty. [$.05 to
    somebody]

    Or did you not notice the "OT" ?

    > --
    > Matt Baack
    > A+, ***MCP***, and MCDST

    Oh, and...

    *Snicker*

    --
    JaR
    Suffering Fools Gladly

    JaR, Mar 8, 2007
  16. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Matt Baack" <> wrote in message
    >> Just a small question. WTF dose any of these BS have to with the MCSE? Just
    >> wondering.

    > Just the noise the machine makes when the hopper is empty. [$.05 to somebody]

    I believe it was Dennis that said it.

    Dennis Hop....oh, nevermind.

    > Or did you not notice the "OT" ?

    He probably did, but couldn't give a sh*t either way.

    >> --
    >> Matt Baack
    >> A+, ***MCP***, and MCDST
    >>

    > Oh, and...
    >
    > *Snicker*

    You may as well be giggling like a schoolgirl on her first crush. I'm LMFAO over
    here because he hasn't realized it.

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 8, 2007
  17. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    > These fines keep the system going. It keeps people employed that catch
    > more
    > criminals. Pays for nice buildings and training facilities. Forensics and
    > other technologies improve.

    This is partially true. Law enforcement is funded mostly by taxes but some
    agency's get considerable funds from tickets. A big revenue for example are
    those stop light cameras.

    > If your goal is to catch and prosecute criminals, wouldn't it make sense
    > you for them to pay your bills while you do it?

    I don't believe most criminals would be able to afford it however, I'm all
    for massive fines an those who break the law and can afford to pay to
    reemburse the goverment for the time and money they wasted.

    Jtyc, Mar 8, 2007
  18. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > These fines keep the system going. It keeps people employed that catch
    > > more
    > > criminals. Pays for nice buildings and training facilities. Forensics

    and
    > > other technologies improve.

    > This is partially true. Law enforcement is funded mostly by taxes but

    some
    > agency's get considerable funds from tickets. A big revenue for example

    are
    > those stop light cameras.

    Partially true is close enough. Money has to come from somewhere.

    > > If your goal is to catch and prosecute criminals, wouldn't it make sense
    > > you for them to pay your bills while you do it?

    > I don't believe most criminals would be able to afford it however, I'm all
    > for massive fines an those who break the law and can afford to pay to
    > reemburse the goverment for the time and money they wasted.

    Right. So, by getting the criminals to fund the system, the system gets
    extra revenue to develop systems that allow it to better fight crime.

    Thank you.

    The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000], Mar 8, 2007
  19. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    Jtyc Guest

    > Money has to come from somewhere.

    The central bank?

    > Right. So, by getting the criminals to fund the system, the system gets
    > extra revenue to develop systems that allow it to better fight crime.
    >
    > Thank you.

    No problem.

    Jtyc, Mar 8, 2007
  20. The Message [00000-0000-0000-0000]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> > These fines keep the system going. It keeps people employed that catch
    >> > more
    >> > criminals. Pays for nice buildings and training facilities. Forensics

    > and
    >> > other technologies improve.

    >> This is partially true. Law enforcement is funded mostly by taxes but

    > some
    >> agency's get considerable funds from tickets. A big revenue for example

    > are
    >> those stop light cameras.

    > Partially true is close enough. Money has to come from somewhere.
    >

    >> > If your goal is to catch and prosecute criminals, wouldn't it make sense
    >> > you for them to pay your bills while you do it?

    >> I don't believe most criminals would be able to afford it however, I'm all
    >> for massive fines an those who break the law and can afford to pay to
    >> reemburse the goverment for the time and money they wasted.

    > Right. So, by getting the criminals to fund the system, the system gets
    > extra revenue to develop systems that allow it to better fight crime.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Hahaha...that's it??? That's ALL you wanted?

    That's just too much information for me to take in. I think it's time for me to
    unsubscribe from this here Froup. Peace out!

    --
    BD

    BD[MCNGP], Mar 8, 2007