    Unbelievable.
    This would be a nice place to share some virtual stuff.

    53

    Thor, Aug 21, 2006

  2. "Thor" wrote:

    > At least the speed I need!

    > I've always had problem finding good net lines.

    Your problem has been resolved.

    > At last I have what I need (if speedtest is correct): 21ms latency,
    > 14Mbs/8Mbs real performance to a London (close, but still over a sea).

    what about if you need to connect to Amsterdam?

    > Unbelievable.

    I believe you

    > This would be a nice place to share some virtual stuff.

    That sound good.

    > 53

    Are you still waiting for 53mbs

    --
    No Questions, get the right stuff.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 21, 2006

  3. Thor

    Thor Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> At last I have what I need (if speedtest is correct): 21ms latency,
    >> 14Mbs/8Mbs real performance to a London (close, but still over a sea).

    > what about if you need to connect to Amsterdam?

    Why? I was there on a sql course, nice place
    50ms lat / 1.1Mbs down / 8Mbs up

    (Might indicate that people around me download a lot from Amsterdam, p0rn
    maybe)

    >> This would be a nice place to share some virtual stuff.

    > That sound good.

    M-hm

    >> 53

    > Are you still waiting for 53mbs

    rather the 53µs latency, since that is the timescale I would like to measure
    server replies on (my own HTTP); 21000µs is much much better than what I'm
    used to, but still...

    I have no urge to move much more than 5KB on a single reply, so
    5KB/8Mbs: ~ 5ms; 5KB/53mbs: ~1ms, I think.

    Thor, Aug 21, 2006
  4. "Thor" wrote:

    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > >> At last I have what I need (if speedtest is correct): 21ms latency,
    > >> 14Mbs/8Mbs real performance to a London (close, but still over a sea).

    > > what about if you need to connect to Amsterdam?
    > >

    > Why? I was there on a sql course, nice place
    > 50ms lat / 1.1Mbs down / 8Mbs up

    lol, even me I did my exchange course

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 21, 2006