    I have a rather aggressive spam filter so type this in the
    subject line: NNTP

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Re: Labor of love

    kpg wrote:
    > NTTP Filter Ver 0.0.1 is done.
    >
    > Guaranteed virus free. :-o
    >
    > Interested parties need to email me at:
    >
    > kp graci at rtc on line dot com
    >
    > and I will reply with instructions on how you
    > too can obtain this fabulous piece of software.
    >
    > I have a rather aggressive spam filter so type this in the
    > subject line: NNTP

    We don't need it anymore. Eddierox hasn't posted in days.

    Apparently you scared him away just by writing the program.

    --
    Fris "obsolete before it hits the shelves" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004

  3. kpg

    Kat Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    I want it. Well, depending how it's set up. If you can create your own
    rules, awesome. if it's just set up to filter for eddierox... well, not
    too much point, no.

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > kpg wrote:
    >
    >>NTTP Filter Ver 0.0.1 is done.
    >>
    >>Guaranteed virus free. :-o
    >>
    >>Interested parties need to email me at:
    >>
    >>kp graci at rtc on line dot com
    >>
    >>and I will reply with instructions on how you
    >>too can obtain this fabulous piece of software.
    >>
    >>I have a rather aggressive spam filter so type this in the
    >>subject line: NNTP

    > We don't need it anymore. Eddierox hasn't posted in days.
    >
    > Apparently you scared him away just by writing the program.

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  4. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:OHnyoaZIEHA.2164
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Eddierox hasn't posted in days.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you mentions the name of "he who must not be named"

    his stupid bot will pick up on this...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  5. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    Yeah, well...

    It does have a neat name-to-host reporting feature. I see eddie
    used kpg at least once.

    Also the fix uppercase option is nice.

    kp "day late and dollar short" g

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\121736.htm (4/13/2004 3:38:14

    PM) #

    kpg, Apr 13, 2004
  6. kpg

    billyw Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    it's labour...
    for god sake man... the queen's english please..

    billyw, Apr 13, 2004
  7. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    > for god sake man... the queen's english please..

    The queen's English includes proper capitalization.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  8. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    billyw opined, On 4/13/04 1:41 PM:

    > it's labour...
    > for god sake man... the queen's english please..

    Why does the queen insist on spelling like a frog?

    JaR, Apr 13, 2004
  9. kpg

    billyw Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    cause she is rivetting good fun... geddit

    oh well..
    actually it is quite interesting why...

    billyw, Apr 13, 2004
  10. kpg

    billyw Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    i never said the queens grammar

    billyw, Apr 13, 2004
  11. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    With my program you can replace *labor* with *labour*,
    although I can't image why you would do such a thing.

    labor /labour
    color /colour

    What is the queen smoking anyway?

    kpg

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\121758.htm (4/13/2004 3:51:21

    PM) #

    kpg, Apr 13, 2004
  12. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    Yes. You can configure it.

    I have mine set to fix the case of uppercase posts and
    to replace ***YAWN*** with ***KPG IS GREAT***.

    kp "rose colored glasses" g

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\121750.htm (4/13/2004 3:49:57

    PM) #

    kpg, Apr 13, 2004
  13. kpg

    Kat Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    KP, you amaze me. Daily emails of inspiration- like!

    So I can replace peoples signatures with something like

    "Kat is princess"

    "Way to go Kat!"

    "Kat is an IT Goddesss"

    Please people, be careful in worshipping the Kat. She may get a big
    head, if this continues

    *preens*

    Kat, Apr 13, 2004
  14. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    billyw opined, On 4/13/04 1:49 PM:
    > cause she is rivetting good fun... geddit

    goddit

    > oh well..
    > actually it is quite interesting why...

    No, it isn't

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    JaR <> wrote in news:es9Of3aIEHA.1048
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > billyw opined, On 4/13/04 1:49 PM:
    >> cause she is rivetting good fun... geddit
    >>

    > goddit
    >
    >> oh well..
    >> actually it is quite interesting why...
    >>

    > No, it isn't

    yes it is

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  16. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    > > No, it isn't
    >
    > yes it is

    You're both wrong.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:uvJRQ
    $:

    >> > No, it isn't

    >> yes it is

    > You're both wrong.

    no we're not

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  18. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    Neil opined, On 4/13/04 4:29 PM:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:es9Of3aIEHA.1048
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>billyw opined, On 4/13/04 1:49 PM:
    >>
    >>>cause she is rivetting good fun... geddit
    >>>

    >>goddit
    >>

    >>>oh well..
    >>>actually it is quite interesting why...
    >>>

    >>No, it isn't
    >>

    > yes it is

    Fine, billw can e-mail you with the details. HAve fun!

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  19. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    > no we're not

    Yes you are.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  20. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: Labor of love

    Jtyc opined, On 4/13/04 4:34 PM:

    >>>No, it isn't

    >>yes it is

    > You're both wrong.

    No, we're right and you are merely mistaken.

    JaR
    Obfuscated Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004