  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm so sorry, pla.
    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2008

  2. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: KPG Suicide Watch

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm so sorry, pla.

    Me too KPG. I hope them Gators chomp the Tide good, Fris.
    CBIC, Dec 1, 2008

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: KPG Suicide Watch

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eJ#GuB8UJHA.1148
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm so sorry, pla.
    >>

    > Me too KPG. I hope them Gators chomp the Tide good, Fris.

    hmmmm...We don't much care for Saban around here anymore,
    but if we can't be there I guess having our old coach
    take out the trash will just have to do.

    Personally, I'm still a Saban fan, but I don't dare say
    that out loud.
    kpg, Dec 1, 2008