OT: Kids these days

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 23, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Kids these days

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:OtgK5
    $:

    > "Hey baby, I'm head of IT at <mumble> Middle School!"

    "Wanna see my MCSA Lapel pin?"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams
    Neil, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Re: Kids these days

    Pssst ... I gotta CNA3 pin .. very rare, wanna swap? :)

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 24, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Nov 24, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Kids these days

    free lap dances!

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2004
  7. Re: Kids these days

    >free lap dances!

    no such thing.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 24, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Kids these days

    did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <> say in news:OI1tkwb0EHA.2600
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Pssst ... I gotta CNA3 pin .. very rare, wanna swap? :)

    sure, I'll trade you a MS partner pin for it....wait you may have one of
    those....how about the one you would have recieved from MS recently...no
    I have about a half dozen of those too...um.....I do have my Tallgrass
    pin....BUT I WONT TRADE MY ALDUS PIN!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams