    congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    news:Xns95894D90EA8E9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16...
    > will be unbearable for the next week....
    >
    > congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....

    I will do my best to keep my new, upbeat attitude out of this newsgroup. I
    will try to remain as steadily sarcastic as possible. If you would like to
    see some gloating, cheering, predictions, and homoerotic sexual domination,
    come for a visit in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "or not thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    > come for a visit in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox.

    feh...

    Go Vikings!

    Jtyc, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Neil

    Doom Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    >> come for a visit in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox.

    > feh...
    >

    > Go Vikings!

    You know damn right.

    Doom
    Nordic MCNGP

    Doom, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Re: Ken Briscoe

    Hell yeah!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 21, 2004
  6. Neil

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:1f0201c4b77f$580e7a90$...

    My sentiments exactly
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Oct 21, 2004
  7. Neil

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > will be unbearable for the next week....
    >
    > congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....

    That hurt.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Oct 21, 2004
  8. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > will be unbearable for the next week....
    > >
    > > congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the Yankees....
    > >

    > That hurt.

    Who's your daddy?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 21, 2004
  9. Neil

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > > will be unbearable for the next week....
    > > >
    > > > congrats to the BoSox fans anyways...at least it wasn't the

    Yankees....

    > > That hurt.

    > Who's your daddy?

    2am start times are not conducive to me being in a good mood.

    What's funny is that I see people wearing Yankees stuff all the time here,
    but I doubt that a single one of them could identify, say, Derek Jeter if
    their lives depended on it. Of course the bigger story here is that the
    national team's goalkeeper just took it in the tailpipe from a 2.5 million
    euro divorce settlement.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI