OT: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dan Lawler, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. Dan Lawler

    Dan Lawler Guest

    I think the first thing that you have to do when you start a new
    relationship is establish that you are the boss. Now this doenst work
    with most woman, but when it does youve got yourself a keeper. The first
    time my wife and I went out she told me that a friend of hers (guy) was
    getting out of the military and that she was going to go see him. So
    right away i told her that if she was still seeing me that that wasnt
    going to happen. It never did. Now i think the key to keeping a woman in
    line is to make sure she knows that if she does something she will get
    caught. Now how do you accomplish this do you ask. Well ill tell you. I
    have a few rules.

    1) She has never gone out to a club without me ever
    2) When she goes to work she must wear her hair in a pony tail or up in
    a bun if i dont get a chance to approve the pony tail before she leaves.
    3) I check her cell phone everyday for calls, and check her voicemail.
    4) I check her car mileage every day. I know it takes 40.1 miles round
    trip for her to go to work. So i know if she goes anywhere else.
    5) I will call her at work, on the land line to make sure she is there
    6)When she goes out on an "approved" run, i may ask her to send me a
    picture of where shes at to prove shes where shes supposed to be, or she
    had to have our daughter with her.

    Other convient tricks are to check the tempory internet files on a
    computer...and check the caller ID on your home phone....these are often
    overlooked points if your going to mess around.

    The point of all of this is if even if she wanted to do something she
    would be very hard pressed to do it knowing the likelyhood of being
    caugt...and i have to stress that i have never found a single thing....I
    just do all this to make my mind feel better...and it works...
    Dan Lawler, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Dan Lawler

    Frank Sereno Guest

    Dan Lawler wrote:

    <<<<<snip>>>>>>

    > The point of all of this is if even if she wanted to do something she
    > would be very hard pressed to do it knowing the likelyhood of being
    > caugt...and i have to stress that i have never found a single thing....I
    > just do all this to make my mind feel better...and it works...

    Are you sure that you actually have one? A mind that is?
    Frank Sereno, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Dan Lawler

    Guest

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 04:37:20 GMT, Dan Lawler <>
    wrote:

    >I think the first thing that you have to do when you start a new
    >relationship is establish that you are the boss. Now this doenst work
    >with most woman, but when it does youve got yourself a keeper. The first
    >time my wife and I went out she told me that a friend of hers (guy) was
    >getting out of the military and that she was going to go see him. So
    >right away i told her that if she was still seeing me that that wasnt
    >going to happen. It never did. Now i think the key to keeping a woman in
    >line is to make sure she knows that if she does something she will get
    >caught. Now how do you accomplish this do you ask. Well ill tell you. I
    >have a few rules.
    >
    >1) She has never gone out to a club without me ever
    >2) When she goes to work she must wear her hair in a pony tail or up in
    >a bun if i dont get a chance to approve the pony tail before she leaves.
    >3) I check her cell phone everyday for calls, and check her voicemail.
    >4) I check her car mileage every day. I know it takes 40.1 miles round
    >trip for her to go to work. So i know if she goes anywhere else.
    >5) I will call her at work, on the land line to make sure she is there
    >6)When she goes out on an "approved" run, i may ask her to send me a
    >picture of where shes at to prove shes where shes supposed to be, or she
    >had to have our daughter with her.
    >
    >Other convient tricks are to check the tempory internet files on a
    >computer...and check the caller ID on your home phone....these are often
    >overlooked points if your going to mess around.
    >
    >The point of all of this is if even if she wanted to do something she
    >would be very hard pressed to do it knowing the likelyhood of being
    >caugt...and i have to stress that i have never found a single thing....I
    >just do all this to make my mind feel better...and it works...

    Here in the USA it is different.
    How are things in Rwanda?
    , Jul 23, 2005
  4. Please don't feed the troll.

    John

    The Man Behind The Curtain, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Dan Lawler

    Robin Guest

    Re: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    "Dan Lawler" <> wrote in message
    >I think the first thing that you have to do when you start
    >a new relationship is establish that you are the boss. Now
    >this doenst work with most woman, but when it does youve
    >got yourself a keeper. The first time my wife and I went
    >out she told me that a friend of hers (guy) was getting out
    >of the military and that she was going to go see him. So
    >right away i told her that if she was still seeing me that
    >that wasnt going to happen. It never did. Now i think the
    >key to keeping a woman in line is to make sure she knows
    >that if she does something she will get caught. Now how do
    >you accomplish this do you ask. Well ill tell you. I have a
    >few rules.
    >
    > 1) She has never gone out to a club without me ever
    > 2) When she goes to work she must wear her hair in a pony
    > tail or up in a bun if i dont get a chance to approve the
    > pony tail before she leaves.
    > 3) I check her cell phone everyday for calls, and check
    > her voicemail.
    > 4) I check her car mileage every day. I know it takes 40.1
    > miles round trip for her to go to work. So i know if she
    > goes anywhere else.
    > 5) I will call her at work, on the land line to make sure
    > she is there
    > 6)When she goes out on an "approved" run, i may ask her to
    > send me a picture of where shes at to prove shes where
    > shes supposed to be, or she had to have our daughter with
    > her.
    >
    > Other convient tricks are to check the tempory internet
    > files on a computer...and check the caller ID on your home
    > phone....these are often overlooked points if your going
    > to mess around.
    >
    > The point of all of this is if even if she wanted to do
    > something she would be very hard pressed to do it knowing
    > the likelyhood of being caugt...and i have to stress that
    > i have never found a single thing....I just do all this to
    > make my mind feel better...and it works...

    OK, but in a lesbian relationship such as mine, how do we
    determine who is going to be the wife, and who is going to
    be the paranoid, insecure, control freak?
    Robin, Jul 23, 2005
  6. Dan Lawler

    manitou Guest

    now on-topic...: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    Robin wrote:

    > OK, but in a lesbian relationship such as mine, how do we
    > determine who is going to be the wife, and who is going to
    > be the paranoid, insecure, control freak?

    The control freak will support Blu-Ray.

    C.
    manitou, Jul 23, 2005
  7. Dan Lawler

    Wild Coyote Guest

    Re: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:26:36 GMT, "Robin" <>
    wrote:

    >"Dan Lawler" <> wrote in message
    >>I think the first thing that you have to do when you start
    >>a new relationship is establish that you are the boss. Now
    >>this doenst work with most woman, but when it does youve
    >>got yourself a keeper. The first time my wife and I went
    >>out she told me that a friend of hers (guy) was getting out
    >>of the military and that she was going to go see him. So
    >>right away i told her that if she was still seeing me that
    >>that wasnt going to happen. It never did. Now i think the
    >>key to keeping a woman in line is to make sure she knows
    >>that if she does something she will get caught. Now how do
    >>you accomplish this do you ask. Well ill tell you. I have a
    >>few rules.
    >>
    >> 1) She has never gone out to a club without me ever
    >> 2) When she goes to work she must wear her hair in a pony
    >> tail or up in a bun if i dont get a chance to approve the
    >> pony tail before she leaves.
    >> 3) I check her cell phone everyday for calls, and check
    >> her voicemail.
    >> 4) I check her car mileage every day. I know it takes 40.1
    >> miles round trip for her to go to work. So i know if she
    >> goes anywhere else.
    >> 5) I will call her at work, on the land line to make sure
    >> she is there
    >> 6)When she goes out on an "approved" run, i may ask her to
    >> send me a picture of where shes at to prove shes where
    >> shes supposed to be, or she had to have our daughter with
    >> her.
    >>
    >> Other convient tricks are to check the tempory internet
    >> files on a computer...and check the caller ID on your home
    >> phone....these are often overlooked points if your going
    >> to mess around.
    >>
    >> The point of all of this is if even if she wanted to do
    >> something she would be very hard pressed to do it knowing
    >> the likelyhood of being caugt...and i have to stress that
    >> i have never found a single thing....I just do all this to
    >> make my mind feel better...and it works...

    >OK, but in a lesbian relationship such as mine, how do we
    >determine who is going to be the wife, and who is going to
    >be the paranoid, insecure, control freak?

    rimshot

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Jul 23, 2005
  8. Dan Lawler

    Big Dawg Guest

    Re: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    You wouldn't be the same Robin from Bennettsville, SC would you?

    Big Dawg, Jul 24, 2005
  9. Dan Lawler

    poldy Guest

    Re: now on-topic...: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    In article <>,
    manitou <> wrote:

    > Robin wrote:
    > >
    > > OK, but in a lesbian relationship such as mine, how do we
    > > determine who is going to be the wife, and who is going to
    > > be the paranoid, insecure, control freak?

    > The control freak will support Blu-Ray.

    Apparently you never heard of Yamada.
    poldy, Jul 25, 2005
  10. Dan Lawler

    Jordan Guest

    Re: now on-topic...: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    Go into the living room. Whoever reaches for the remote first is the
    control freak.

    There, it's just that easy.

    - Jordan
    Jordan, Jul 25, 2005
  11. Dan Lawler

    Robin Guest

    Re: Keeping Your Wife In Line ?

    "Big Dawg" <> wrote in message
    > You wouldn't be the same Robin from Bennettsville, SC
    > would you?

    No sir, Alabama.

    Robin, Jul 25, 2005