  1. zeus

    zeus Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004

  3. zeus

    Guest Guest

    i hate him but i hate bush evan morre
    >-----Original Message-----
    >>http://tinyurl.com/5p98b

    >where did mexico go?
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >.

    Guest, Nov 9, 2004
  4. >i hate him but i hate bush evan morre

    who is 'bush evan morre'?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  5. zeus

    Guest Guest

    its what your mum calls her putarn

    Guest, Nov 9, 2004
  6. >its what your mum calls her putarn

    you're not from this planet are you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  7. zeus

    Guest Guest

    i come a lot

    Guest, Nov 9, 2004
  8. zeus

    nerd32768 Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > i come from he!!

    Yes, we know you do

    nerd32768, Nov 9, 2004
  9. zeus

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    nerd32768 <nerd{nospam}> rambled:

    > <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> i come from he!!
    >>

    > Yes, we know you do

    he? I think you might mean "He", and no, that's not where you come from.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 9, 2004
  10. zeus

    billyw Guest

    it's just below jesusland...
    just can't see it

    billyw, Nov 9, 2004
  11. zeus

    kpg Guest

    Re: Just for the laugh of it!!

    "zeus" <> wrote in message

    <>

    Last time that happened it started a war.

    And guess who won?

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    How's My Posting?

    kpg, Nov 9, 2004
  12. zeus

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 9, 2004 at 7:39am "" blathered:

    > i come a lot

    That's not what your wife told me last night.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 9, 2004
  13. zeus

    Guest Guest

    Very funny and original I can see why you are an mcngp

    (p.s. a soonas the girls see my mcse label pin they go a
    running so currently single if your looking for a reel man)

    Guest, Nov 9, 2004
  14. >p.s. a soonas the girls see my mcse label pin they go a
    >running

    In that case you really must be one ugly MF.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 9, 2004
  15. zeus

    Guest Guest

    The MCNGP are the scum of the Earth. I ignore them, but
    they still don't go away.

    Guest, Nov 9, 2004
  16. zeus

    Steve Guest

    Then join us, the anti mcngp alliance, and help fight the
    problem!

    Steve

    Steve, Nov 9, 2004
  17. zeus

    Mitch S. Guest

    Mr. ,
    Please give detail how to ignore while still talking about. Many thanks
    please.

    --
    Mitch S.
    MCSA, CCNA, A+, Net+

    Mitch S., Nov 9, 2004
  18. zeus

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > The MCNGP are the scum of the Earth. I ignore them, but
    > they still don't go away.

    If you are ignoring us, then how do you know we are still here?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Killfile is your friend.

    T-Bone, Nov 9, 2004
  19. zeus

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > <> wrote
    >> The MCNGP are the scum of the Earth. I ignore them, but
    >> they still don't go away.

    > If you are ignoring us, then how do you know we are still here?
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL
    > Killfile is your friend.

    Here I have this fsckwit safely killfiled, and y'all keep responding to it.
    Please stop and let it's posts stay in the bit bucket where they belong.

    Thank you, this was a public service message from the MCNGP.

    Dave Null

    JaR, Nov 9, 2004
  20. zeus

    Consultant Guest