[ot] Just for LRM

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Some further clarification on the concept of bad/painful things happening
    to someone else being humorous. From another froup:

    >>> Has anyone in this august group any experience with the method of
    >>> grinding up the medicine, mixing it with butter and smearing it on
    >>> their paws for them to lick off?

    >>All you'll have there is an angry greased cat. About the only thing
    >>that'll make more mess is half an angry greased cat.

    >You think? - Try closing all the doors in a room & prodding the cat with
    >a running hair dryer or vaccum cleaner nozzle[0]. I hadn't previously
    >known that a sufficiently upset cat is capable of running /up/ walls, &
    >can do that spinning-at-a-blur trick used by the Tasmanian Devil
    >character from the Bugs Bunny cartoons - while simultaneously voiding
    >its bladder.

    >[0] I was young & stupid, & thought it'd be funny. This turned out to be
    >only partially true, in that while it can be hilariously funny to look
    >at a dazed person who's covered in torn clothes, cat scratches, blood, &
    >catpiss, but it's not at all funny to /be/ that person.

    *$.02 and a Hatlo Hat Tip to Lionel & Co.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 27, 2006

  2. JaR

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\188379.htm (1/27/2006
    > 12:48:25 PM) # Some further clarification on the concept of
    > bad/painful things happening to someone else being humorous. From
    > another froup:

    >>>All you'll have there is an angry greased cat. About the only thing
    >>>that'll make more mess is half an angry greased cat.

    >>You think? - Try closing all the doors in a room & prodding the cat
    >>with a running hair dryer or vaccum cleaner nozzle[0]. I hadn't
    >>previously known that a sufficiently upset cat is capable of running
    >>/up/ walls, & can do that spinning-at-a-blur trick used by the
    >>Tasmanian Devil character from the Bugs Bunny cartoons - while
    >>simultaneously voiding its bladder.

    >>[0] I was young & stupid, & thought it'd be funny. This turned out to
    >>be only partially true, in that while it can be hilariously funny to
    >>look at a dazed person who's covered in torn clothes, cat scratches,
    >>blood, & catpiss, but it's not at all funny to /be/ that person.

    > *$.02 and a Hatlo Hat Tip to Lionel & Co.

    The two of you have a strange relationship.

    kpg, Jan 27, 2006

  3. JaR

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Some further clarification on the concept of bad/painful things happening
    > to someone else being humorous. From another froup:

    >>>All you'll have there is an angry greased cat. About the only thing
    >>>that'll make more mess is half an angry greased cat.

    >>You think? - Try closing all the doors in a room & prodding the cat with
    >>a running hair dryer or vaccum cleaner nozzle[0]. I hadn't previously
    >>known that a sufficiently upset cat is capable of running /up/ walls, &
    >>can do that spinning-at-a-blur trick used by the Tasmanian Devil
    >>character from the Bugs Bunny cartoons - while simultaneously voiding
    >>its bladder.

    >>[0] I was young & stupid, & thought it'd be funny. This turned out to be
    >>only partially true, in that while it can be hilariously funny to look
    >>at a dazed person who's covered in torn clothes, cat scratches, blood, &
    >>catpiss, but it's not at all funny to /be/ that person.

    > *$.02 and a Hatlo Hat Tip to Lionel & Co.

    Fabulous! I completely understand that. Thanks JaR for stickin' by me on
    this. I spose I'm a slow learner in these areas.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  4. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 27, 2006 at 1:29pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Some further clarification on the concept of bad/painful things
    > happening to someone else being humorous. From another froup:

    >>>All you'll have there is an angry greased cat. About the only thing
    >>>that'll make more mess is half an angry greased cat.

    >>You think? - Try closing all the doors in a room & prodding the cat with
    >>a running hair dryer or vaccum cleaner nozzle[0]. I hadn't previously
    >>known that a sufficiently upset cat is capable of running /up/ walls, &
    >>can do that spinning-at-a-blur trick used by the Tasmanian Devil
    >>character from the Bugs Bunny cartoons - while simultaneously voiding
    >>its bladder.

    >>[0] I was young & stupid, & thought it'd be funny. This turned out to be
    >>only partially true, in that while it can be hilariously funny to look
    >>at a dazed person who's covered in torn clothes, cat scratches, blood, &
    >>catpiss, but it's not at all funny to /be/ that person.

    > *$.02 and a Hatlo Hat Tip to Lionel & Co.

    TMMLSHIC

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
    guarantee

    I can't wait to get my MCSE and quit this job.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006
  5. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 27, 2006 at 2:58pm "LRM" blathered:

    > Fabulous! I completely understand that. Thanks JaR for stickin' by me on
    > this. I spose I'm a slow learner in these areas.

    Now that you grew a set of testicles, be careful of that cancer

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    .... now go away before I taunt you a second time.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006
  6. JaR

    LRM Guest

    > On Jan 27, 2006 at 2:58pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> Fabulous! I completely understand that. Thanks JaR for stickin' by me on
    >> this. I spose I'm a slow learner in these areas.

    > Now that you grew a set of testicles, be careful of that cancer

    I refuse to grow testicles.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 28, 2006
  7. JaR

    Frisbee® Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Jan 27, 2006 at 2:58pm "LRM" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Fabulous! I completely understand that. Thanks JaR for stickin' by me on
    >>> this. I spose I'm a slow learner in these areas.

    >> Now that you grew a set of testicles, be careful of that cancer
    >>

    > I refuse to grow testicles.

    That's good, because I refuse to grow ovaries.

    Frisbee®, Jan 29, 2006
  8. JaR

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >> I refuse to grow testicles.

    > That's good, because I refuse to grow ovaries.

    Fine it's settled! But I think Neil is willing to wear a dress. Does that
    come into play here?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 29, 2006
  9. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#rhCksHJGHA.216
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > But I think Neil is willing to wear a dress.

    IT'S A KILT, DAMNIT!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - In Canada there is another word for Sushi.......BAIT!

    Neil, Jan 29, 2006
  10. JaR

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#rhCksHJGHA.216
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> But I think Neil is willing to wear a dress.

    > IT'S A KILT, DAMNIT!

    Ok, let's see if you're a real Scotsman then eh. Lift it.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jan 29, 2006
  11. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ub$N4YIJGHA.2472
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Ok, let's see if you're a real Scotsman then eh. Lift it.

    *flip*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Aibohphobia (n.): The fear of palindromes.

    Neil, Jan 29, 2006
  12. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns975A5091ECBFFneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ub$N4YIJGHA.2472
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Ok, let's see if you're a real Scotsman then eh. Lift it.

    > *flip*

    i think she meant the front. not the back.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2006
  13. JaR

    LRM Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns975A5091ECBFFneilmcsegmailcom@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ub$N4YIJGHA.2472
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Ok, let's see if you're a real Scotsman then eh. Lift it.

    >> *flip*
    >>

    > i think she meant the front. not the back.

    LSHIPMP!

    LRM, Jan 30, 2006
  14. JaR

    kpg Guest

    LRM <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\188580.htm (1/30/2006
    > 8:07:23 AM) # "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    >> news:Xns975A5091ECBFFneilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
    >>
    >>> did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >>> news:ub$N4YIJGHA.2472 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >>> *flip*
    >>>

    >> i think she meant the front. not the back.
    >>

    > LSHIPMP!

    What's That? Neil lifts his skirt and you yell SHRIMP?

    kpg, Jan 30, 2006
  15. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 29, 2006 at 7:55am "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ub$N4YIJGHA.2472
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Ok, let's see if you're a real Scotsman then eh. Lift it.

    > *flip*

    Brain scrub on aisle five!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

    TechGeekPro, Jan 31, 2006
  16. JaR

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >>> Ok, let's see if you're a real Scotsman then eh. Lift it.

    >> *flip*

    > Brain scrub on aisle five!!!

    Brain scrub, h3ll! I'm having my eyeballs ripped out, and acid poured in
    the bloody sockets, so there will be NO chance of recurrence.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 31, 2006
  17. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 31, 2006 at 6:21pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >>> *flip*

    >> Brain scrub on aisle five!!!
    >>

    > Brain scrub, h3ll! I'm having my eyeballs ripped out, and acid poured in
    > the bloody sockets, so there will be NO chance of recurrence.

    TMML

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Long periods of drought are always followed by rain.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 1, 2006
  18. JaR

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Brain scrub, h3ll! I'm having my eyeballs ripped out, and acid poured in
    > the bloody sockets, so there will be NO chance of recurrence.

    Your wasting your time and good acid. The image is burned seep in your
    soul. You can't escape.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 1, 2006
  19. JaR

    MitchS Guest

    > Your wasting your time and good acid. The image is burned "d"eep in your
    > soul. You can't escape.

    IFMPFM
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 1, 2006
  20. JaR

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    > The image is burned "d"eep in your
    >> soul. You can't escape.

    S'okay. It's sorta deep AND seeping, in a pus & maggot-filled kind of way.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 1, 2006