OT : Just a thought

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=, Jul 28, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Mitch S." blathered:

    > Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine
    > questions asked in here.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
    > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5599/society/stupid.html
    >
    > Works well for braindumpers as well.

    I read that entire article and I have only one question:
    Where then will we get our fast food?

    --
    Tech "'Would you like some fries with that?' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004

  3. He should have looked around this ng!

    It wouldn't take eight months to find 567 'irritating and stupid
    things' that people do in here!

    On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:38:05 -0700, "Mitch S."
    <> wrote:

    >Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine questions asked in here.
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
    >http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5599/society/stupid.html
    >
    >Works well for braindumpers as well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 28, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > It wouldn't take eight months to find 567 'irritating and stupid
    > things' that people do in here!

    wouldn't take more than a week, and I could be at least 100 of them...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 29, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > wouldn't take more than a week, and I could be at least 100 of them...

    Actually... 847 so far this month.

    --
    Tech "Statistical Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > Actually... 847 so far this month.

    And yes, all of them "irritating and stupid". ;-)

    --
    Tech "Irate Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    Ben Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    "Mitch S." <> wrote in message
    > Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine

    questions asked in here.

    > http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
    > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5599/society/stupid.html
    >
    > Works well for braindumpers as well.
    > --
    > Mitch S.
    > Some folk are wise, and some are otherwise. T. G. Smollett

    Sounds like a good idea, wish we could impliment it in our warehouse!

    Just had 1 user phone up and say she had a PC problem, so I asked if she was
    working on her PC, she said yes, I VNCed to it, only to find someone else
    working on it. When I told her this, she said she wasn't working on her PC,
    but on another! Grrrr, where's my 12 bore!

    --
    Ben

    IT Professional, MCP 70-210
    "On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"
    Ben, Jul 29, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Jul 28, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:
    >
    >> Actually... 847 so far this month.

    > And yes, all of them "irritating and stupid". ;-)

    if you would stop changing your ng e-mail addy you would be up on that
    list. and at least as irritating...<g>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 29, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    Ben wrote:

    > Sounds like a good idea, wish we could impliment it in our warehouse!
    >
    > Just had 1 user phone up and say she had a PC problem, so I asked if she was
    > working on her PC, she said yes, I VNCed to it, only to find someone else
    > working on it. When I told her this, she said she wasn't working on her PC,
    > but on another! Grrrr, where's my 12 bore!

    Well, obviously! After all, you're the IT guy, you mean you couldn't tell?

    I had one not long ago call because she couldn't scan a document. Went
    over an lo, she was trying to scan an invoice into her computer with the
    office copier.

    "Isn't it the same thing?"

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 29, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 29, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > if you would stop changing your ng e-mail addy you would be up on that
    > list. and at least as irritating...<g>

    Hey, I'm *still* #4 on the list despite that.

    --
    Tech "Posting Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    On Jul 29, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > I had one not long ago call because she couldn't scan a document. Went
    > over an lo, she was trying to scan an invoice into her computer with the
    > office copier.

    PC Loadletter, what the fcuk does that mean?

    --
    Tech "Gangsta' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    > PC Loadletter, what the fcuk does that mean?

    Means your outa paper.
    Jtyc, Jul 29, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    On Jul 29, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

    > Means your outa paper.

    No! Not again! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam! I swear
    to God one of these days I'm just going to kick this piece of sh!t out of the
    window.

    --
    Tech "'Not a Pussy' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 29, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:
    >

    >>Means your outa paper.

    > No! Not again! Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam! I swear
    > to God one of these days I'm just going to kick this piece of sh!t out of the
    > window.

    I hear Initech is hiring...
    JaR, Jul 29, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > I hear Initech is hiring...

    Penatrode.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 29, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Just a thought

    On Jul 29, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > I hear Initech is hiring...

    Hey, I work at Initech and I don't consider myself a pussy.

    --
    Tech "Still 'Not a Pussy' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 29, 2004
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    > Hey, I'm *still* #4 on the list despite that.

    and #1 on the annouying list
    <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 29, 2004
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 29, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > and #1 on the annouying list
    > <grin>

    I quit even *trying* to out post you Neil.
    (I do have exams to study for you know)

    --
    Tech "Surrendering Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 30, 2004
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

    > On Jul 29, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> and #1 on the annouying list
    >> <grin>

    > I quit even *trying* to out post you Neil.
    > (I do have exams to study for you know)

    it's true, I am unencumbered with responsibilities

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 30, 2004