    colonialism.. nice,,,

    seems you guys are going thru your victorian phase..
    a short heads up.. if you can avoid the "70's" please do so
    billyw, Jan 26, 2005

  2. billyw

    catwalker63 Guest

    "billyw" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:uiGVhv$:

    > the us mill idea of putting us personel into iraqi units has the feel
    > of colonialism.. nice,,,
    >
    > seems you guys are going thru your victorian phase..
    > a short heads up.. if you can avoid the "70's" please do so

    Which 70's?? <g>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Jan 26, 2005

  3. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    > the us mill idea of putting us personel into iraqi units has the feel of
    > colonialism.. nice,,,
    > seems you guys are going thru your victorian phase..
    > a short heads up.. if you can avoid the "70's" please do so

    We'll take Iraq, you guys can have Iran when we are done. We'll split
    Saudi down the middle.
    Jtyc, Jan 26, 2005
  4. catwalker63 wrote:
    > "billyw" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> the us mill idea of putting us personel into iraqi units has the feel
    >> of colonialism.. nice,,,
    >>
    >> seems you guys are going thru your victorian phase..
    >> a short heads up.. if you can avoid the "70's" please do so
    >>

    > Which 70's?? <g>

    The one that wire-tapped the phone?
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 27, 2005
  5. billyw

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in

    > The one that wire-tapped the phone?

    I am not a crook

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Jan 27, 2005
  6. billyw

    billyw Guest

    1970's as an ex colonial and world power the uk had lost it's way.. to say
    the least..

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  7. billyw

    billyw Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    em no thanks to iran
    can we have canada back instead?

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  8. billyw

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > 1970's as an ex colonial and world power the uk had lost it's way.. to
    > say the least..

    1770's wasn't a particularly good decade for y'all either, IIRC.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 27, 2005
  9. billyw

    JaR Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > em no thanks to iran
    > can we have canada back instead?

    No, but you're welcome to India.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 27, 2005
  10. billyw

    billyw Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    no no no...

    ok what about singapore....

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  11. billyw

    billyw Guest

    ah that would be when you guys were sucking up to the french

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  12. billyw

    JaR Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > no no no...
    >
    > ok what about singapore....

    Tell ya what...take back India, and we'll toss in Kenya and Rhodesia too.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 27, 2005
  13. billyw

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    In news:Xns95EB59F08D001plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > Rhodesia

    Holy 1990's!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 27, 2005
  14. billyw

    billyw Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    hmm these aren't really what i had in mind..

    ok we get singapore, australia, argentina and canada..
    you can keep the rest

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  15. billyw

    billyw Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    that would be 1980's actually
    although smoth announced it in the 70's..

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  16. billyw

    JaR Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > hmm these aren't really what i had in mind..
    >
    > ok we get singapore, australia, argentina and canada..
    > you can keep the rest

    Of course you realise...

    This means war!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 27, 2005
  17. billyw

    Neil Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:uLbXXrIBFHA.3528
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > can we have canada back instead?

    I'm unwilling to eat hagis

    Neil, Jan 27, 2005
  18. billyw

    Neil Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:OyzFwFJBFHA.2540
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > although smoth announced it in the 70's..

    and now we're back to that 70's thing

    Neil, Jan 27, 2005
  19. billyw

    billyw Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    ok then we will make you go live in the US..
    happy now?

    billyw, Jan 27, 2005
  20. billyw

    Neil Guest

    Re: jtyc-- u are becoming a colonial power.. welcome

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:ejLbW7KBFHA.208
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > ok then we will make you go live in the US..
    > happy now?

    not really. Now I will have to be really rude to everyone (or is that the
    French) and go around shooting people with my large collection of semi-
    automatic weapons.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com or come to Canada where our national pet is the