[OT] JotD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    This guy gets pulled over for speeding. The cop approaches the window and the
    guy pleads with the cop not to give him a ticket because he's late for work and
    if he's late one more time he'll lose his job.

    "Well, what do you do?" the cop asks.

    "I'm a rectum stretcher" the guy replies.

    "A rectum stretcher?! What the h311 is that?" the cop asks.

    "I stretch rectums by inserting a single finger, then two, then my fist, then
    both fists, and I stretch and stretch the rectum until it's 6 foot wide."

    "What the h311 do you do with a 6 foot @$$hole???" the cop asks.

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    "Give him a fs©king radar gun and stick him on a bridge"
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 2, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    > "Give him a fs©king radar gun and stick him on a bridge"

    Sounds like sucide by taser to me.
    kpg, Feb 5, 2007