[OT] JotD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    What do you call a Vegetarian w/ D!@rrhea?

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    A Salad Shooter!

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    That was uncalled for,

    kpg, Dec 19, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: JotD

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    > What do you call a Vegetarian w/ D!@rrhea?

    Don't tell me the ng filters will catch a harmless little word like
    "Diarrhoea" too.

    Cerebrus, Dec 19, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > That was uncalled for,

    I know, that's why I figured it would be appropriate. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: JotD

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >> What do you call a Vegetarian w/ D!@rrhea?

    > Don't tell me the ng filters will catch a harmless little word like
    > "Diarrhoea" too.

    Eh, didn't want to take the chance. That, and I didn't want to attract any
    Diarr~1 fanatics. That's the last group of people we want in here.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 19, 2006
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    Re: JotD

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:14:12 -0800, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    > Don't tell me the ng filters will catch a harmless little word like
    > "Diarrhoea" too.

    Not if you spoll it like that!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 19, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:eam#dJ5IHHA.4376
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> That was uncalled for,

    > I know, that's why I figured it would be appropriate. ;)

    I felt like it was completely called for. As a matter of fact, I had a
    salad not more than a few minutes ago.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50