OT: JonBenet Killer?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006.

  1. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    I'm sure you've all heard of the JonBenet arrest.
    http://news.google.com/news?q=JonBenet&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-14,GGLG:en&sa=X&oi=news&ct=title

    The headlines:
    "JonBenet's Killer Reportedly Confesses"
    "American suspect 'admits' JonBenet killing"
    "Teacher claims to have killed JonBenet Ramsay by accident"
    then.... "Ex-wife Gives Alibi for JonBenet Suspect"

    Is this *still* not looking like a sham?

    WTF? He purportedly *admits* to it but his ex says he didn't do it?

    This guy comes out of nowhere (from Thailand of all places) and admits to the
    murder....10 years later....and after spending many years traveling the world.

    From http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/20060817/NEWS/60817003
    --
    A resume posted online offered some clues on his whereabouts.

    Starting in 2001, it said, Karr was a private teacher and caregiver in Germany,
    the Netherlands, South Korea, Costa Rica and Honduras, almost always working
    with young children. The resume said that in Germany he cared for two girls,
    ages 5 and 8, and a boy, 10, getting them ready for school and helping with
    homework.

    "At days end, I made sure the children had their evening bath, then put them to
    bed and read to them before they went to sleep," the resume said.

    From 2004-05, the resume said, he worked as a second-grade homeroom teacher in
    Honduras.
    --

    I know this is a longshot, and I'm only speculating here, but it kinda sounds to
    me like Patsy and John Ramsay may have paid this Karr guy alot of money to take

    I may be wrong, but I think this guy is just a scapegoat/patsy to the whole
    thing. He's a fallguy to take the heat away from John & (the dead Patsy).

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message

    > I may be wrong, but I think this guy is just a scapegoat/patsy to the
    > whole
    > thing. He's a fallguy to take the heat away from John & (the dead Patsy).

    That's possible. I think they should kill him just in case though. And if he
    really didn't do it, oh well, he looks like an @sshole so no loss there.

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2006

  3. BD [MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be killed

    Consultant, Aug 17, 2006
  4. BD [MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    > his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be killed

    He just had a troubled youth I'm sure. We should try to rehabilitate him.

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2006
  5. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:43:58 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > Is this *still* not looking like a sham?
    >
    > WTF? He purportedly *admits* to it but his ex says he didn't do it?

    Should be easy to settle. His ex claims he was in Alabama at the time,
    plus they have DNA samples from the body that could be the suspect's.

    Really starting to sound like a nut-job, though. If he was nowhere near
    Boulder, and/or the DNA is not a match...?

    Be nice to hear they got the fusker.

    Guess we'll see.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 17, 2006
  6. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:43:58 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Is this *still* not looking like a sham?
    >>
    >> WTF? He purportedly *admits* to it but his ex says he didn't do it?

    > Should be easy to settle. His ex claims he was in Alabama at the time,
    > plus they have DNA samples from the body that could be the suspect's.
    >
    > Really starting to sound like a nut-job, though. If he was nowhere
    > near Boulder, and/or the DNA is not a match...?
    >
    > Be nice to hear they got the fusker.
    >
    > Guess we'll see.

    Yup, Yup....they miracles of modern science shall prevail.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006
  7. BD [MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be
    >> killed

    > He just had a troubled youth I'm sure. We should try to rehabilitate
    > him.

    I'm going to kill you.

    kpg, Aug 17, 2006
  8. BD [MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    > I'm going to kill you.

    Everyone makes mistakes. People deserve a second chance don't they?

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2006
  9. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be
    >> killed

    > He just had a troubled youth I'm sure. We should try to rehabilitate him.

    You've been in Cali way too long my friend.

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2006
  10. BD [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    >>Did you see what Jtyc () graced us with in
    ?<<
    >> I'm going to kill you.

    > Everyone makes mistakes. People deserve a second chance don't they?

    Hmmm.....the guy kills a 6 year old girl (I could probably stop there, but I'll
    keep going), he travels to numerous places to molest and "accidentally" kill
    other kids (that of course are unknow at this point), and he admits to it from
    Bangkok, Thailand (a major party place for many military forces)....yeah, I
    think he's used up his 2nd chance already.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 17, 2006
  11. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > his story doesn't add up. he is a pedophile though, so he should be killed

    I completely agree. It should be a law that if you hurt a child, you must
    die. No exceptions.

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2006
  12. BD [MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    > think he's used up his 2nd chance already.

    The government hasn't fixed him yet, it's not his fault.

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2006
  13. BD [MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    > You've been in Cali way too long my friend.

    I think it something in the air...

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2006
  14. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> You've been in Cali way too long my friend.

    > I think it something in the air...

    Must be the smog.

    CBIC, Aug 17, 2006
  15. BD [MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I completely agree. It should be a law that if you hurt a child, you
    > must die. No exceptions.

    careful there. that's teh kind of talk that leads to parents going to jail
    for raising there voices to thier children when they misbehave.

    Balance. Physical harm is one thing, but I reserve the right to discipline
    my kids. And if me walking around the house mentally scars them, they can
    pay for their own damb therapy.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - WWhhaatt ddooeess ""DDUUPPLLEEXX"" mmeeaann??

    Neil, Aug 17, 2006
  16. BD [MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    no, he's just a humanitarian

    Consultant, Aug 17, 2006
  17. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:51:33 -0700, Consultant cast into the ether:

    > no, he's just a humanitarian

    *Not that there's anything wrong wit...

    Oh, humanitarian.

    Nevermind.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 17, 2006
  18. BD [MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    did you hear Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> say in

    > And if me walking around the house mentally scars them, they can
    > pay for their own damb therapy.

    forgot to mention the nudity in that tirade...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If you play a game it's fun. If you work at it it's golf.

    Neil, Aug 18, 2006
  19. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    Re: JonBenet Killer?

    > Balance. Physical harm is one thing, but I reserve the right to discipline
    > my kids. And if me walking around the house mentally scars them, they can
    > pay for their own damb therapy.

    Yup. kids need to be disciplined. I should have clarified my first post with
    "if you're a sick fvcker that wants to have s3x with kids you need to be
    killed."

    CBIC, Aug 18, 2006
  20. BD [MCNGP]

    Guest Guest

    > I'm sure you've all heard of the JonBenet arrest.

    http://news.google.com/news?q=JonBenet&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-14,GGLG:en&sa=X&oi=news&ct=title

    Ok, after hearing more of the Media reports, I'm positive this guy has no
    clue about her death. There are so many statements this dolt has made that
    just don't make sense. Like how he picked her up from school that day....It
    was X-Mas vacation, she wasn't in school.

    I have a feeling that the moron got caught with his di©k in the Thai cookie
    jar and to get away from Thai prosecution, he decided to come up with this
    story because he knew he would be exported back to the US. I don't know the
    Thai laws well enough, but I'm guessing that the penalty for child fv©king
    is death....or at a minimum, castration.

    Guest, Aug 18, 2006