    Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
    (770) 736-8794 (Office)
    msdemo.net

    David V. Dellanno, Jul 24, 2003

  2. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    who cares

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003

  3. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and show's the short
    comings of it.
    the fact is no one cares. people are only interested in what they can get
    for themselves at the cheapest price, forgetting that in doing so they are
    pricing others and ultimately themselves out of work.
    the selfishness of US culture could be it's very undoing.

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  4. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    > in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and show's the short
    > comings of it.

    That's why we pledged 15 billion dollars to fight AIDS in Africa.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  5. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    country flaming..
    your a complete arse aren't you. where at anypoint have i flamed a country.
    i made a statement based on my personal opinions of US culture and in doing
    so by connection uk culture which follows US to an extent.
    you really need to get that chip looked at, it needs a little work

    "Wild Man^^" <> wrote in message
    > Excuse me? If you want to discuss something like this, could we keep
    > country flaming out of it? Unless you are a US citizen you have no idea
    > about our "culture". I've seen a tornado hit a downtown area here (in the
    > southern US), and literally hundreds of volunteers from surrounding areas
    > showing up to help. I've seen so many people here in the US helping
    > neighbors in times of a natural disaster, that by the time the national
    > gaurd showed up no one needed help anymore. I've seen this country time

    and

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  6. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    > i dont mean that. I mean the lack of support for indigenous industries
    > within the western world, we are busy selling ourselves down the river.
    > the UK seems intent on following the US.

    Yes, I see your point. But what is the solution? Do you force companies to
    employ people? They'd just leave the country.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  7. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    > no people need to get educated. if it has made in china on it, (or france
    > for that matter) dont buy it. if it costs a few quid more so what..

    Some things I can't buy then. Like an American flag for instance.

    What kind of computer can I get? Don't AMD and Intel have their
    manufacturing overseas?

    I think if you want to help Americans (or in your case Britains) keep their
    jobs, we need to do away with crap like unions and minimum wage (although I
    don't honestly know if that's a problem in Britain). Why the hell should
    unskilled workers get paid large salaries? This just drives companies to
    places overseas for that unskilled labor.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  8. David V. Dellanno

    Wild Man^^ Guest

    You are probably right about me, but I did my post without an insult or name
    calling. And I didn't make any claims about anyone's home land. But, I do
    apologize for my chip at any rate.

    Wild Man^^, Jul 24, 2003
  9. David V. Dellanno

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Actually, I do feel sorry for him. But, after reading the article, I wsa
    rather impressed by him also. Yeah, he had a 6 figure income that died
    9/11, but he had no to little credit card debt, paid for everything with
    cash, and, although I would find different health insurance, seems to be
    doing all right.

    I just hope I could do that good if the bottom dropped out.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 24, 2003
  10. David V. Dellanno

    Guest Guest

    Feeling a little sensitive are we? I think you missed the
    whole point of his comments. I'm an American and happen
    to agree with his opinion.

    ever in trouble I
    >would support aiding you 100% because I like most of

    the "selfish US
    >culture" believe helping others is the right thing to

    do. But hey, it's
    >alright I'm just another evil yank right?
    >
    >"billyw" <> wrote in message
    >> in truth that is a sad incitement of your culture and

    show's the short
    >> comings of it.
    >> the fact is no one cares. people are only interested in

    what they can get
    >> for themselves at the cheapest price, forgetting that

    in doing so they are
    >> pricing others and ultimately themselves out of work.
    >> the selfishness of US culture could be it's very

    undoing.

    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in

    message
    >> > who cares
    >> >
    >> > "David V. Dellanno" <> wrote in

    message

    Guest, Jul 24, 2003
  11. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    calling someone an arse isn't really name calling..
    you are a sensative one tho aren't u..

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  12. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    true there is a lot of difficulty in source everyday items that aren't made
    in the "west"
    speaking personally, i regard something made in US, canada, Oz as being the
    same as being made in uk, far rather buy that than things made "elsewhere".
    Well when i say the same, what i mean is almost the same, given that it was
    probably made by some under educated, cultureless colonial...
    but i think you know what i mean :)

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  13. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    > sometimes i realise how lucky i am that health insurance isn't really an
    > issue in the uk

    It's really not an issue here either. People just think it is because they
    don't know any better.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  14. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    haha i didn't notice the pig bit...

    me an arse:)

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Feeling a little sensitive are we? I think you missed the
    > > > whole point of his comments. I'm an American and happen
    > > > to agree with his opinion.
    > > >

    > > thanks fris...
    > >
    > > it honestly worries me how far we will go for self aggrandisement,
    > > regardless of the potential long term harm we do to our society..
    > >

    > That wasn't me. That was our buddy Tron2003 actually posting something

    that
    > for once wasn't a lame flame, and posing as me. He seems to have some

    kind
    > of vendetta against me.
    >
    > And nothing bothers me more than him pretending to be me agreeing with

    you!

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  15. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
    insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers have
    nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works

    billyw, Jul 24, 2003
  16. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    i mean he got a job, so why would anyone feel sorry for him, shit, a 2 year
    vacation, his wife brings in money.

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  17. David V. Dellanno

    Consultant Guest

    can you send me some of your newpapers, with nude women, please, yeah,
    thanks

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2003
  18. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
    > insurance, even though i read the NY times everyday (why dont US papers

    have
    > nude women in them?) still dont know how your system works

    The NY Times doesn't have a Page Three Girl (that's the right page, right?)
    because all the busty burds flew over to the UK.

    --
    Fris "And BOY are their arms tired" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 24, 2003
  19. David V. Dellanno

    Jtyc Guest

    > again that is something that i have little understanding of, US health
    > insurance

    Anybody here gets basic health care for free if they seek it. For some
    reason though, people seem to think that everything beyond basic care is
    deemed some sort of god given right. It's not, get over it.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2003
  20. David V. Dellanno

    billyw Guest

    just look at their web sites