OT: I've found the picture

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    "Frisbee®" <> rejoyced in message
    news:%...
    > for the next female MCNGP member.
    >
    > LRM, this could be YOU!
    >
    > http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/352-hugeboobies.htm
    >
    > Disclaimer: Read the URL... NSFW (Duh).
    >
    > Okay, well, she's NOT naked, but she might as well be.

    I don't think that could be me. However, I am flattered that you think it
    could.

    LRM
    Speachless

    LRM, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> rejoyced in message
    >> for the next female MCNGP member.
    >>
    >> LRM, this could be YOU!
    >>
    >> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/352-hugeboobies.htm
    >>
    >> Disclaimer: Read the URL... NSFW (Duh).
    >>
    >> Okay, well, she's NOT naked, but she might as well be.
    >>

    > I don't think that could be me. However, I am flattered that you think it
    > could.

    If you've looked at the member photos on the web site, you might come to the
    conclusion that none of those pictures are real pictures of any of us,
    although I suspect that most of the female members might wish they were.
    For that matter, some of us male members might, too.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    LRM <> rambled:

    > "Frisbee®" <> rejoyced in message
    >> for the next female MCNGP member.
    >>
    >> LRM, this could be YOU!
    >>
    >> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/352-hugeboobies.htm
    >>
    >> Disclaimer: Read the URL... NSFW (Duh).
    >>
    >> Okay, well, she's NOT naked, but she might as well be.
    >>

    > I don't think that could be me. However, I am flattered that you
    > think it could.
    >
    > LRM
    > Speachless

    That's exactly the point of MCNGP member photos. You think I'm really a
    bucktoothed, smiley, Asian goof?

    Don't answer that!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!

    Briscobar, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    > That's exactly the point of MCNGP member photos. You think I'm really
    > a bucktoothed, smiley, Asian goof?

    Yes.

    > Don't answer that!

    Oh. Sorry.

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    "Briscobar" <> edified in message

    > That's exactly the point of MCNGP member photos. You think I'm really a
    > bucktoothed, smiley, Asian goof?
    >
    > Don't answer that!

    Well, I did figure that, so in that case, it would only make sense that
    peoples' wishes should be fullfilled. So, when you add another person to the
    group, a poll should be taken as to what sort of picture the new member
    should add. Don't you think?

    LRM
    EnKoo who?

    LRM, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    > Well, I did figure that, so in that case, it would only make sense
    > that peoples' wishes should be fullfilled. So, when you add another
    > person to the group, a poll should be taken as to what sort of picture
    > the new member should add. Don't you think?

    We're usually not quite that democratic.

    Freewill and all.

    kp "I yam what I yam" g

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 1:22pm "LRM" blathered:

    > Well, I did figure that, so in that case, it would only make sense that
    > peoples' wishes should be fullfilled. So, when you add another person to
    > the group, a poll should be taken as to what sort of picture the new
    > member should add. Don't you think?

    Don't we have enough polls in which nobody votes?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    > On Nov 15, 2005 at 1:22pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> Well, I did figure that, so in that case, it would only make sense that
    >> peoples' wishes should be fullfilled. So, when you add another person to
    >> the group, a poll should be taken as to what sort of picture the new
    >> member should add. Don't you think?

    > Don't we have enough polls in which nobody votes?

    Thank you.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 1:39pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Thank you.

    No, thank you for the chicken.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Kat Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > for the next female MCNGP member.
    >
    > LRM, this could be YOU!
    >
    > http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/352-hugeboobies.htm
    >
    > Disclaimer: Read the URL... NSFW (Duh).
    >
    > Okay, well, she's NOT naked, but she might as well be.

    She still doesnt beat my picture, snifflle* Big boobs <> Sexy

    Kat

    Kat, Nov 15, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    "Kat" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> for the next female MCNGP member.
    >>
    >> LRM, this could be YOU!
    >>
    >> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/352-hugeboobies.htm
    >>
    >> Disclaimer: Read the URL... NSFW (Duh).
    >>
    >> Okay, well, she's NOT naked, but she might as well be.
    >>

    > She still doesnt beat my picture, snifflle* Big boobs <> Sexy

    Well, maybe not to YOU!

    Aw, now you've brought out the paternal side of me.

    Come on over here and let me comfort you.

    What? Googling wife? Oops, nevermind.

    Frisbee®, Nov 15, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    Kat <> rambled:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> for the next female MCNGP member.
    >>
    >> LRM, this could be YOU!
    >>
    >> http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/352-hugeboobies.htm
    >>
    >> Disclaimer: Read the URL... NSFW (Duh).
    >>
    >> Okay, well, she's NOT naked, but she might as well be.
    >>

    > She still doesnt beat my picture, snifflle* Big boobs <> Sexy
    >
    > Kat

    Heh, your picture is sexy because it's real...supposedly. No one here
    actually believes Laura is Brooke Burke. I mean, she's an animatron, not a
    celebrity!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Nov 15, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > If you've looked at the member photos on the web site, you might come
    > to the conclusion that none of those pictures are real pictures of any
    > of us, although I suspect that most of the female members might wish
    > they were. For that matter, some of us male members might, too.

    rubbish!!! i saw you the other day at starbucks and you look exactly like
    your picture.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 16, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 16, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns970F8C245E26Ftgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Nov 15, 2005 at 1:39pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Thank you.

    > No, thank you for the chicken.

    did someone say chicken tika?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 16, 2005
  18. Re: I've found the picture

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >

    >> If you've looked at the member photos on the web site, you might come
    >> to the conclusion that none of those pictures are real pictures of any
    >> of us, although I suspect that most of the female members might wish
    >> they were. For that matter, some of us male members might, too.
    >>

    > rubbish!!! i saw you the other day at starbucks and you look exactly like
    > your picture.

    Well, in my case, it's halfway true. My real picture does look something
    like Dr. Strangelove, although, I don't think I look one damn bit like the
    men who look like Kenny Rogers.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 16, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates spewed across the ether:

    > correct!! we are ruled by depots and we love it!

    And depans! Don't forget de pans!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 16, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: I've found the picture

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LRM spewed across the ether:

    > Well, I did figure that, so in that case, it would only make sense
    > that peoples' wishes should be fullfilled. So, when you add another
    > person to the group, a poll should be taken as to what sort of picture
    > the new member should add. Don't you think?

    In the sekrit site there is a place the less paranoid of us can post real
    pics, but for the member site, if you don't send one in that's suitable, we
    get to post one for you.

    That seems plenty fair.

    JaR, Nov 16, 2005