OT: Its Well Past Beer O'Clock

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Azerom, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Azerom

    Azerom Guest

    Azerom, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Azerom

    Kat Guest

    Re: Its Well Past Beer O'Clock

    "Azerom" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
    >
    > Its safe but there is sound. I Managed 76m

    I dont read german- what's it say?

    ANyone else get Thursday off? Aside from Neil :) Go Canada@

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Azerom

    Spyke Guest

    Re: Its Well Past Beer O'Clock

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:u9q8wBkXEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Azerom" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
    >>
    >> Its safe but there is sound. I Managed 76m

    > I dont read german- what's it say?
    >
    > ANyone else get Thursday off? Aside from Neil :) Go Canada@

    yeup, I do. I am also going to use it to start my vacation as well :)

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Azerom

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Its Well Past Beer O'Clock

    es sagt, kat, entfernt bitte die ganze Ihre Kleidung und zeigt uns Ihre
    Waren

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Azerom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Its Well Past Beer O'Clock

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > es sagt, kat, entfernt bitte die ganze Ihre Kleidung und zeigt uns Ihre
    > Waren

    excellent.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26