    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A Girlfriend may be a free trial, but you get a life sentence.

    Neil, Dec 25, 2006

  2. Neil

    TurkReno Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98A4A9C2870B9neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Merry friggin' Christmas...
    >
    > hope your day sucks less than mine.
    >
    > (I didn't tickle the sig monster, but it's appropriate)

    If the definition of "sucks" applies to your sibling getting a car and you
    getting a simple christmas card, then yes, my day probably sucked more than
    yours.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Neil

    LRM Guest

    Re: it's today

    > Merry friggin' Christmas...
    >
    > hope your day sucks less than mine.
    >
    > (I didn't tickle the sig monster, but it's appropriate)

    Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays. Either that or you got the
    Mrs. something that came with a warrantee. Better luck next year.

    LRM, Dec 26, 2006
  4. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    what kind of car?

    Consultant, Dec 26, 2006
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:41:07 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

    > Merry friggin' Christmas...
    >
    > hope your day sucks less than mine.

    It did. Today, however will more than make up for it.

    I warned you about giving the wife a new vacuum cleaner.

    Have a Crappy New Year!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 26, 2006
  6. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Re: it's today

    On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:10:17 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:

    > Either that or you got the
    > Mrs. something that came with a warrantee.

    Heh! Note to self: Read thread before posting replies.

    Great minds think alike.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 26, 2006
  7. Neil

    TurkReno Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ugvOS4PKHHA.3872
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Subject: Re: OT: it's today
    > From: "Consultant" <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > what kind of car?

    I drive a '89 Izusu Trooper II, 2.8L V6 Standard Transmission (which I
    have a love/hate relationship with) that takes too much gas and as one
    of the last shows of "Six Feet Under" said, "You driving around that
    damn hunk of metal and all you're doing is supporting the war in Iraq".
    I really do think about that when it takes 55 dollars every 4-5 days to
    fill.

    She had a VW Jetta, she now has a '03 VW Beetle softtop automatic.

    Not that I wanted THAT car or need to look like I'm in Geek Squad again,
    but its beside the point. I'll write a rant the in SS.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 26, 2006