OT: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I've been looking for this, my finance just sent it to me, glad to see it
    circulating again.

    The Budweiser Story (not a joke) -

    How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those who died on the 11th of
    September 2001... Thought you might like to know what happened in a little town
    north of Bakersfield, California.

    On September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience
    store in a California town named McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that had
    occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who
    owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their
    approval and support of this treacherous attack.

    The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the
    very upsetting event! He didn't feel he could be in that store with those
    horrible people. His boss asked him, "Do you think you could go in there long
    enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage company sells
    there? We'll never deliver to them again." The employee walked in, proceeded to
    pull every single product his beverage company provided and left with an
    incredible grin on his face. He told them
    never to bother to call for a delivery again. Budweiser happens to be the beer
    of choice for that community. Just letting you know how Kern County handled this
    situation.

    And Now The Rest Of The Story:

    It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi
    and told him. Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as
    well!!! That would include Frito Lay, etc. Furthermore, word spread and all
    vendors followed suit! At last report, the store was closed
    indefinitely. Good old American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!

    If you can read this.. . thank a teacher... if you are reading it in
    English.... THANK A SOLDIER!!!
    God Bless America!!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

    <BD> wrote in message news:...
    > I've been looking for this, my finance just sent it to me, glad to see it
    > circulating again.
    >
    > The Budweiser Story (not a joke) -

    Sounds like something you'd find on snopes, but I'm too lazy to look.

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Re: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:uvZXuQmiGHA.4572
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> The Budweiser Story (not a joke) -

    > Sounds like something you'd find on snopes, but I'm too lazy to look.

    I'm not.

    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/budweiser.asp

    C'mon BD.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Re: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:uvZXuQmiGHA.4572
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> The Budweiser Story (not a joke) -

    >> Sounds like something you'd find on snopes, but I'm too lazy to look.

    > I'm not.
    >
    > http://www.snopes.com/rumors/budweiser.asp
    >
    > C'mon BD.

    Damb rumors!

    Thanks for not being lazy. Had I known about Snopes, I would have checked
    myself.

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Grep Guest

    Re: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

    You sure you work in IT? This is the kind of stuff my users would send
    around.....

    Grep, Jun 8, 2006
  6. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Re: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

    Any true IT guy would always be looking for Beer 30. You must be the IT guy
    that does nothing so you never need a beer for your hard work.

    lowdes, Jun 8, 2006
  7. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: It's Beer-30 Somewhere

    BD wrote:

    > Damb rumors!
    >
    > Thanks for not being lazy. Had I known about Snopes, I would have checked
    > myself.

    Oh, don't let that dampen your enthusiasm, BD ! I'm sure we don't need
    to look far for reasons to celebrate ? Still Beer-30 !

    God bless Earth !

    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Grep Guest