OT: it's all in the translation

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Apr 19, 2007.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Apr 19, 2007

  2. kpg

    catwalker63 Guest

    kpg piffled away vaguely:

    > racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing

    Wow, that one has three companies scrambling for cover. Sounds like the
    purchaser is looking to take them to the cleaners. I can certainly see
    where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
    sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there. I
    don't think I'd sue. On the other hand, I'm not black and, even as a
    woman, I've not been subjected to that sort of treatment, so I don't
    know what I'd do in her shoes if I was.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 20, 2007

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > kpg piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing
    >>
    >> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267184,00.html

    > Wow, that one has three companies scrambling for cover. Sounds like the
    > purchaser is looking to take them to the cleaners. I can certainly see
    > where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
    > sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there. I
    > don't think I'd sue. On the other hand, I'm not black and, even as a
    > woman, I've not been subjected to that sort of treatment, so I don't
    > know what I'd do in her shoes if I was.

    I guess cracker-white wasn't a good choice to paint my house then?

    kpg, Apr 20, 2007
  4. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > I can certainly see
    > where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
    > sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there.

    I'd probably rip the tag off and go back to watching the boob tube.

    People always make something out of nothing, I don't get it.

    Jtyc, Apr 20, 2007
  5. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> I can certainly see
    >> where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
    >> sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there.

    > I'd probably rip the tag off and go back to watching the boob tube.
    >

    > People always make something out of nothing, I don't get it.

    Werd.

    What a load.

    --
    JaR
    Yeah, yeah, racist. Got it.

    JaR, Apr 20, 2007
  6. kpg

    LRM Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> kpg piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> racism - yet another side effect of outsourcing
    >>>
    >>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267184,00.html

    >> Wow, that one has three companies scrambling for cover. Sounds like the
    >> purchaser is looking to take them to the cleaners. I can certainly see
    >> where she'd be upset but I'd probably report the offense, return the
    >> sofa (and there better be a full refund), and quit shopping there. I
    >> don't think I'd sue. On the other hand, I'm not black and, even as a
    >> woman, I've not been subjected to that sort of treatment, so I don't
    >> know what I'd do in her shoes if I was.

    > I guess cracker-white wasn't a good choice to paint my house then?

    No, Cracker-white is fine. I painted the walls in my house
    Crayola-Caucasian.

    LRM, Apr 25, 2007