  1. @

    @ Guest

    @
    @, Mar 13, 2006

    kpg, Mar 13, 2006

    Consultant, Mar 13, 2006

    Briscobar, Mar 13, 2006

    Consultant, Mar 13, 2006

    >>> No its' not. It's 8:46AM.

    > 9:58, morans.

    West coast bias.
    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006
  7. @

    Briscobar Guest

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > incorrect, 7:02

    How is that even possible? I didn't wake up until 7:15! Am I still asleep?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Download full moviez, war3z, crackz, muzik, and pr0n at www.mcngp.com!
    Or don't.
    Briscobar, Mar 13, 2006
  8. @

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee® assaulted us with:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> Consultant <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> no, it is 6:54am
    >>>
    >>> "kpg" <> wrote in message

    >> 9:58, morans.

    > West coast bias.

    Does anybody really know what time it is?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 13, 2006
  9. @

    Consultant Guest

    yes, you are dreaming

    Consultant, Mar 13, 2006
  10. @

    Consultant Guest

    susan powter did, it's time to stop the insanity!

    Consultant, Mar 13, 2006
  11. @

    Jtyc Guest

    > Does anybody really know what time it is?

    No. Time is a perception.
    Jtyc, Mar 13, 2006
  12. Re: It's 1:44 AM.

    1604 Zulu
    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 13, 2006
  13. @

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 10:19am "Briscobar" blathered:

    > Consultant <> rambled:
    >>
    >> incorrect, 7:02

    > How is that even possible? I didn't wake up until 7:15! Am I still asleep?

    It's straight up noon where I'm at.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  14. @

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 10:33am "LRM" blathered:

    > Does anybody really know what time it is?

    Does anybody really care?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    I Love Jesus, it's his fan club I can't stand.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  15. @

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Mar 13, 2006 at 10:19am "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> Consultant <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> incorrect, 7:02

    >> How is that even possible? I didn't wake up until 7:15! Am I still
    >> asleep?

    > It's straight up noon where I'm at.

    That's because you're in an acceptable time zone. The others are just
    whacked.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mgnpc.mco makes fun fo dylsexics.
    Briscobar, Mar 13, 2006
  16. @

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 13, 2006 at 10:33am "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> Does anybody really know what time it is?

    > Does anybody really care?

    I can't imagine why.
    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006
  17. @

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 12:22pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mar 13, 2006 at 10:33am "LRM" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Does anybody really know what time it is?

    >> Does anybody really care?

    > I can't imagine why.

    Bzzzt! Wrong answer. The correct answer was:

    "If so I can't imagine why."

    Thanks for playing though. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Some day my ship will come in, but with my luck, I'll be at the airport.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  18. @

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 13, 2006 at 12:22pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Mar 13, 2006 at 10:33am "LRM" blathered:

    >>> Does anybody really care?

    >> I can't imagine why.

    > Bzzzt! Wrong answer. The correct answer was:
    >
    > "If so I can't imagine why."
    >
    > Thanks for playing though. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

    We all have time enough to fly.
    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006
  19. @

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 1:28pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mar 13, 2006 at 12:22pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >>
    >>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> I can't imagine why.

    >> Bzzzt! Wrong answer. The correct answer was:
    >>
    >> "If so I can't imagine why."
    >>
    >> Thanks for playing though. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

    > We all have time enough to fly.

    Bzzzt! Wrong again. The correct answer is:

    "We all have time enough to cry."

    Enjoy your case of Turtle Wax and years supply of Rice-a-Roni*.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
    TechGeekPro, Mar 13, 2006
  20. @

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Mar 13, 2006 at 1:28pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Mar 13, 2006 at 12:22pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    >>> Bzzzt! Wrong answer. The correct answer was:
    >>>
    >>> "If so I can't imagine why."
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for playing though. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

    >> We all have time enough to fly.

    > Bzzzt! Wrong again. The correct answer is:
    >
    > "We all have time enough to cry."

    You are rong as rong can be. You are obviously tone-deaf.

    That was a country and western song by the great rock band Boston done in
    1963.

    I know because I have it on a 78 rpm vinyl.

    It sounds really funny when you play it at 33-1/3.
    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2006