    Jtyc Guest

    Don't be judging all Marines by that tool...

    Usually they go after the young Japanese girls in Okinawa....
    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2003

  3. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2003
  4. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2003
  5. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2003
  6. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > just what exactly do they train u guys

    To kill.
    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2003
  7. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i found japan to be a place that you fall in love every 15 minutes, but
    every 30 there passes by a real minger, beyond description

    billyw, Jul 15, 2003
  8. "Consultant" <> wrote...
    > ones like this?
    > http://www.angelicstar.net/cos-images/fookmi/fookmi20.jpg

    No! Not exactly! That one happens to be Chinese. They just ain't the same as
    the Japanese. We Marines never loose sight of the prey! Which is what you've
    just done!

    With us, the kill is most assuredly guaranteed. There's no mistaking that.
    Andrew != andrew, Jul 15, 2003
  9. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i have a special place also..

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > yes, i have a special place in my heart for those lil slope eyed ladies

    ;-)

    billyw, Jul 15, 2003
  10. billyw

    Jtyc Guest

    > that explains a lot :)

    1! 2! 3! 4! attack the chow hall!
    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2003
  11. billyw

    KLXrider Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:27:40 +0100, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >a real minger

    huh?!?
    KLXrider, Jul 15, 2003
  12. billyw

    Gary - US Guest

    Gary - US, Jul 15, 2003
  13. billyw

    Gary - US Guest

    HAHA...shit...that ain't funny man! I was over there when the last mess
    happened.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Kindly do the needful"

    Gary - US, Jul 15, 2003
  14. billyw

    Gary - US Guest

    To kill and blow shit up. And to kick the crap out of dumb asses that ask
    too many questions.

    Gary - US, Jul 15, 2003
  15. billyw

    billyw Guest

    ah not allowed to ask questions.. hence why you blindly follow and do as you
    are told..

    bah, bah

    billyw, Jul 15, 2003
  16. billyw

    billyw Guest

    pronounced ming-er
    a female who has not reached the required levels in the looks department..

    a minger

    billyw, Jul 15, 2003
  17. billyw

    billyw Guest

    next you'll be flying to france

    billyw, Jul 15, 2003
  18. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i'm pleased for you, to have a hardy asshole
    years of over use i'm sure

    billyw, Jul 15, 2003
  19. billyw

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Gary - US" <> wrote in message
    > To kill and blow shit up. And to kick the crap out of dumb asses that ask
    > too many questions.

    Ahh, so that's why the motto was changed to "Don't ask, don't tell"
    Andy Foster, Jul 16, 2003
  20. billyw

    Gary - US Guest

    Only for boys like you Andy.