    _|_

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Sep 12, 2007

  2. TheITGirl

    Ike Guest

    Re: It is Worth it After All!

    setting up a laptop and a projector requires a lot of skills. your IT
    skills, if it was easy, he would have done it himself.
    Good job

    Ike

    Ike, Sep 12, 2007

  3. TheITGirl

    RemoteShark Guest

    Appreciation sticks and goes along way, both sides.

    RemoteShark MCP

    RemoteShark, Sep 13, 2007
  4. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: It is Worth it After All!

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    > One of our partners has just bought me a bottle of wine!!!! All I did was
    > set up a laptop and projector for a seminar he was giving. Mind you, he
    > did get some work out of it. Have a glass with me - cheers!
    >
    > \-----/
    > \ /
    > \ /
    > |
    > _|_

    At last! A chance to get you drunk!

    Frisbee®, Sep 13, 2007
  5. TheITGirl

    TheITGirl Guest

    Re: It is Worth it After All!

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > At last! A chance to get you drunk!

    Your plashe or mine, Frishbee (hic!)?

    TheITGirl, Sep 13, 2007
  6. Re: It is Worth it After All!

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "FrisbeeR" <> wrote in message
    > > At last! A chance to get you drunk!
    > >

    > Your plashe or mine, Frishbee (hic!)?

    Trust me, he is on hotwire.com purchasing a ticket to the UK right now.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 13, 2007