    difference) I want to go on HOLIDAY and not have to worry about them! Is
    there any program - that will work with a web based email as my pc won't be
    on whilst I'm away?
    sniper, Sep 14, 2004

  2. sniper

    Colin Wilson Guest

    > Is there such a thing as a program that allows emails to be scheduled to be
    > sent in the future?

    There may still be some free "anonymous remailers" on the net - these
    used to allow you to set a time and date when they sent the mail.

    Colin Wilson, Sep 14, 2004

  3. sniper

    vg Guest

    "sniper" <> wrote in message news:<41469ea8$0$70656$>...
    > Is there such a thing as a program that allows emails to be scheduled to be
    > sent in the future? I have to be away for a few weeks and need various
    > emails sending at different times during that period. Whilst I know I could
    > use an internet café or even my phone (although there will be a time
    > difference) I want to go on HOLIDAY and not have to worry about them! Is
    > there any program - that will work with a web based email as my pc won't be
    > on whilst I'm away?

    If he uses Yahoo then you can set birthdays or reminders in his
    calendar. He will get an email every time the 'meeting' is supposed to
    take place. Yahoo also allow (IIRC) a way of sending reminder mails to
    another account which could be his usual email address.

    Having thought of it I can think of many uses of this application....

    VG
    vg, Sep 16, 2004