    WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Is this annoying?

    > HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
    > i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
    > i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS EASILY
    > BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL LETTERS.
    > CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE WASHINGTON,
    > dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1
    >
    > i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING AT
    > WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE I AM
    > ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO START THE
    > WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

    This is your brain on drugs.

    Any questions?

    Jtyc, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Re: Is this annoying?

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
    > i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
    > i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS
    > EASILY BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL
    > LETTERS. CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE
    > WASHINGTON, dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1
    >
    > i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING
    > AT WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE
    > I AM ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO
    > START THE WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

    POTD

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Re: Is this annoying?

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > HAHAHAHA!!!!!!111!!!!!1
    > i AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
    > i THINK MY CAPS LOK KEY IS BROKED. I HOPE YOU ALL CAN TO READ THIS
    > EASILY BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I LIKE TO USE CAPITOL
    > LETTERS. CAPITOL????/ i AM NOT A RECORD LABLE! i MEANT CAPITAL! lIKE
    > WASHINGTON, dISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!!!1
    >
    > i AM TO SILLY. iNEED A NAP. OR AT LEAST SOME WORK TOO DO. i AM BORING
    > AT WORK TOADY. i THINK BECAUSE IT IS FRIDAY I CAN SHOULD LEAVE BEFORE
    > I AM ALLOWED TO LEAVE TODAY. BECUAUSE IT IS FRIDAY...SO FOR ME TOO
    > START THE WEEKEND EARLY. HAVE A GOOD FRIDY AFTER-NOONS!!!

    As a public service to our AOL MCSE wannabee's:

    HAHAHAHA!!!11!!1
    IM POSTNG IN AL CAPS
    I1!11!!! LOL THINK MAH CAPS LOK KAY IS BROK3D1!1!! OMG LOL I HOPE U AL CAN 2
    READ THIS EASILY B/C I WANT U AL 2 KNOW TAHT I LIEK 2 US3 CAPI2L L3T3RS!1!1
    CAPI2L??/??!!?????!?!!!?!?!!!?!?? OMG WTF LOL IM NOT A RECORD LABLA!1!1 OMG
    I MEANT CAPITAL!1!11 LIEK WASHNG2N DISCTRICT OF COLUMBUS!1
    !1!!1!!!!11!11!1 OMG LOL
    IM 2 SILY!1!!! OMG LOL IENAD A NAP1!!1!11! WTF LOL OR AT L3AST SOME WORK 2
    DO11111111 WTF LOL IM BORNG AT WORK 2ADY!!1!!!! WTF I THINK B/C IT IS FRIDAY
    I CAN SHUD L3AEV BFORA IM ALOWED 2 LEAEV 2DAY!11!!!!1 WTF LOL BCUAUSE IT IS
    FRIDAY.SO!!1!!11!!1!!!11!!11!! OMG FOR MA 2 START TEH WEK3ND 3ARLY!1!! HAEV
    A GOD FRIDY AFT3R-NONS!11!!!1!!!1!!!!1!11!11 LOL

    --
    Fris "Can someone else translate it into Russian?" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: Is this annoying?

    YES