OT: Is history about to be made?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 4, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Is history about to be made?

    No.

    Jtyc, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Re: Is history about to be made?

    Jtyc wrote:
    > No.

    You sound bitter. Are you bitter?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 4, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc, Oct 4, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Oct 4, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Oct 4, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Is history about to be made?

    On Oct 4, 2004 at 5:04pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > quality my friend

    When will be adding it to your posts, my friend?

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 4, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in

    > And thus ends Consultant's reign.

    and perhaps I will respect Consultants role in this esteemed organization
    and not post too far past him. I have choosen to post only a little while
    longer with this identity and then will switch my e-mail addy. Consultant
    will continue to top the leader board...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 5, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Is history about to be made?

    incase you missed it "Consultant" <> said in

    > quality my friend

    not likely found here :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 5, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Is history about to be made?

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates <>
    said in news:Xns9578D972C3328rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > bull $haiyt! size is what really matters.

    ask any woman

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 5, 2004
  12. Neil wrote:
    > incase you missed it TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said in
    >

    >> And thus ends Consultant's reign.
    >>

    > and perhaps I will respect Consultants role in this esteemed
    > organization and not post too far past him. I have choosen to post
    > only a little while longer with this identity and then will switch my
    > e-mail addy. Consultant will continue to top the leader board...

    Consultant sent one of his Italian friends to speak with you, didn't he.

    --
    Fris "Do^H^HDid you own a horse?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 5, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > Consultant sent one of his Italian friends to speak with you, didn't he.

    no, but a bribe would be nice ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 5, 2004