OT: Irony

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kat, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Kat

    Kat Guest

    I feel like bitching. So go to the next message if yo dont' want to ehar.
    Started new position at Hospital 3 weeks ago. Doing what I did before (lots
    of it) and on top of that handling 5 projects (which are definied as large,
    NEW things that have to be completed by insane deadlines by a tam
    off...ME....)

    SO I'm busy, learnign new things, great, I'm happy. People are geat (It's
    wonderful being the only female in a 20+ group of guys...)

    Except my boss wants to put me through 5,000 worth of trainign (Veritas
    netbackup- and the "training will be in 2 months, AFTER i've had 2 months
    running, by myself, the robotic library. So yeah, I'll really need to know
    all that stuff :p). The ironic thing is, the training ebgins July 19th. I
    leave July 18th for Princess, which I haven't told them yet. SO I have to
    give notice before they pay an insane amount of money for training on an
    empoyee who's leaving.

    I'm done bitching. I've had a rough week. Anyone know how to script a file
    export in Cogno's? Cause I don't. But apparently that doesnt matter, as long
    as I get it done Monday :) I'm starting to seriously dislike politics in the
    workplace. I should slack off more, so they leave me alone....

    Kat, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Irony

    or wear a shorter skirt

    .. I should slack off more, so they leave me alone....

    Consultant, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Kat

    Guest Guest

    Re: Irony

    take the skirt option it will get resultys faster and you
    can evan ask others to get them for you, ps, request you
    post yourself wearing this shorter skirt to get relistic
    opion

    Guest, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Kat

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Irony

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > I feel like bitching. So go to the next message if yo dont' want to ehar.
    > Started new position at Hospital 3 weeks ago. Doing what I did before

    (lots
    > of it) and on top of that handling 5 projects (which are definied as

    large,
    > NEW things that have to be completed by insane deadlines by a tam
    > off...ME....)
    >
    > SO I'm busy, learnign new things, great, I'm happy. People are geat (It's
    > wonderful being the only female in a 20+ group of guys...)
    >
    > Except my boss wants to put me through 5,000 worth of trainign (Veritas
    > netbackup- and the "training will be in 2 months, AFTER i've had 2 months
    > running, by myself, the robotic library. So yeah, I'll really need to know
    > all that stuff :p). The ironic thing is, the training ebgins July 19th. I
    > leave July 18th for Princess, which I haven't told them yet. SO I have to
    > give notice before they pay an insane amount of money for training on an
    > empoyee who's leaving.
    >
    > I'm done bitching. I've had a rough week. Anyone know how to script a file
    > export in Cogno's? Cause I don't. But apparently that doesnt matter, as

    long
    > as I get it done Monday :) I'm starting to seriously dislike politics in

    the
    > workplace. I should slack off more, so they leave me alone....

    It's not that you're lazy, it's that you just don't care.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Re: Irony

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ehlMnlkSEHA.3876
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > or wear a shorter skirt
    >

    > . I should slack off more, so they leave me alone....

    um, she want's them to leave her alone...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004