OT: Irony

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 8, 2004

  2. billyw

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ez36lTZHEHA.3528
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/holnus/006200404081701.htm
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/29a5n
    >
    > Courtesy of Fark. Only one company, but it's a start, rihgt?

    your kidding right?

    "The company's American employees would advise U.S. corporations on
    improving their efficiency by embracing outsourcing and moving work to
    Infosys' offices in India."

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sure let's make the problem worse but let them _think_ we're helping them
    out.

    this is no fix...
    (probably pay the US employees in rupees too)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No, they get two whole chickens and a goat per week. Where do I sign up!?

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ey$fcpZHEHA.3032
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > No, they get two whole chickens and a goat per week. Where do I sign up!?

    AND A GOAT! crap, that's more than I'm making now!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  6. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs, Apr 8, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Dragon, Apr 8, 2004
  9. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hey Jtyc! Are these the jobs you were talking about?

    I never said the jobs where IT related.

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004
  10. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 4/8/04 12:22 PM:

    >>Hey Jtyc! Are these the jobs you were talking about?

    > I never said the jobs where IT related.

    Were you counting Wal-Mart? I understand they have added several
    thousand jobs in the last year. Nice, minimum wage, part-time, no
    benefit, unskilled jobs. The Burger king and McDonalds nearby are
    constantly advertising for help. The dealership I work for recycles
    about 10-15 car salesmen every month. Was that it?

    And, by the way, speaking of W-M, everywhere they open one of their mega
    boxen, it is at the expense of local retailers that are forced out of
    business, and have to lay off their living wage, full-time employed
    people. But it's OK 'cause W-M has jobs for them to go to.

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    I reiterate. People don't believe it even though it's true. And I'm not
    the person capable of making you believe it.

    Perhaps I should take a debate class or somthing...

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004
  12. billyw

    billyw Guest

    it may be that people's experience (the thing that counts) in is conflict
    with gov figures.. shock horror, imagine that...

    billyw, Apr 8, 2004
  13. Spyke

    Spyke Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ey$fcpZHEHA.3032
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > No, they get two whole chickens and a goat per week. Where do I sign

    up!?

    > AND A GOAT! crap, that's more than I'm making now!
    >
    > --
    > Neil

    Throw in a duck and they got themselves a deal

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Apr 8, 2004
  14. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LOL

    TechGeekPro, Apr 8, 2004
  15. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 4/8/04 12:59 PM:

    > I reiterate. People don't believe it even though it's true. And I'm not
    > the person capable of making you believe it.

    And upon what do you base the opinion that it's true?

    > Perhaps I should take a debate class or somthing...

    Hmmm... never been a problem for you before! Perhaps this is your way of
    capitulating?

    JaR
    Winning Thug

    JaR, Apr 8, 2004
  16. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Spyke" <> wrote in news:#XM9SUaHEHA.1048
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Throw in a duck and they got themselves a deal
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Spyke

    AND A _DUCK!?!?! buddy were do I sign....

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 8, 2004
  17. Spyke

    Spyke Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Spyke" <> wrote in news:#XM9SUaHEHA.1048
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > Throw in a duck and they got themselves a deal
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > > Spyke
    > >

    > AND A _DUCK!?!?! buddy were do I sign....
    >
    > --
    > Neil

    That is what *I* would like to know :)

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Apr 8, 2004
  18. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > And upon what do you base the opinion that it's true?

    Those economic indicators that none of you believe.

    > Hmmm... never been a problem for you before! Perhaps this is your way of
    > capitulating?

    Not capitulating per se. Just realizing that the information I have to back
    up my arguments none of you accept as real. If I told you that the sky is
    blue and you reply with "I don't believe it", I can't convince you
    otherwise.

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004
  19. billyw

    billyw Guest

    i dont believe the sky is blue in calif...
    thought it was a light grey

    billyw, Apr 8, 2004
  20. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > i dont believe the sky is blue in calif...
    > thought it was a light grey

    Depends on your location. Los Angeles is more of a brown. The central
    valley perhaps is more grey...

    Jtyc, Apr 8, 2004