  1. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 12, 2005

  3. Re: Intel's Offices Raided by Anti Trust Regulator's!

    "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <> wrote in:

    > Did they use F6 drivers to do the raid?

    ROTFLMAO!

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>
    David R. Norton MVP, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Kevin Panzke

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    Re: Intel's Offices Raided by Anti Trust Regulator's!

    HAHA! That's a good one, Andre!

    Kevin Panzke, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Kevin Panzke

    M. Murcek Guest

    M. Murcek, Jul 12, 2005
  6. Kevin Panzke

    Randy Guest

    Re: Intel's Offices Raided by Anti Trust Regulator's!

    You owe me a new monitor if I can't clean the milkshake I spewed onto it off
    again...
    That was archive-worthy, Andre! So let it be written... ;~)

    Randy, Jul 12, 2005
  7. Kevin Panzke

    Randy Guest

    Re: Intel's Offices Raided by Anti Trust Regulator's!

    Also noteworthy! Yous guys are quick wit da wit today!

    Randy, Jul 12, 2005
  8. Re: Intel's Offices Raided by Anti Trust Regulator's!

    Thanks guys, Randy I will see what I can do. RAID/SATA F6 Driver
    installation has been asked so many times, I thought it was appropriate to
    ask. ;-)
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 12, 2005