OT: Integrity in Microsoft Certification and the NDA webcast.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Michael D. Alligood, Apr 13, 2007.

  1. After many talks with Trika at Microsoft Corporation, it has been
    decided that providing a webcast concerning the integrity in Microsoft
    certification and demystifying the NDA would be a great starting point
    in understand what Microsoft is doing in this area. CertGuard (Robert
    Williams), Mitch Garvis, and myself will assist Trika and other
    Microsoft employees who specialize in this topic of conversation with 2
    sessions followed by a Q&A session. The date for this event is still
    tentative, but as of this moment it scheduled for May 23rd. Further
    information, and possible changes to the date, will be made available to
    these newsgroups when they are finalized.

    It has been my goal to help you guys with your studies any way I can. By
    pushing for this webcast, I hope that a majority of your questions get
    answered by the correct people. If you have any questions or comments
    about this upcoming event, please feel free to post them here or email
    me directly.

    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 13, 2007