    I'm off to bed.

    'arlogh Qoylu'pu'?

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: insominiacs?

    nighty night!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
    > they can't sleep?
    >
    > Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.
    >
    > nuqjatlh, you might say (nookjatch, pronunciation).
    >
    > HISlaH, it is true. Please have me commited as soon as possible. With

    that,

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Re: insominiacs?

    good night

    =?Utf-8?B?d2VibWFzdGVyQHpoYW9vLnhpY3AubmV0?=, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Kat

    ME Guest

    Re: insominiacs?

    you didn't take the portable a/c with you when you moved to india? my
    boss last time when he was in india he took the Living Air with him.

    ME, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Kat

    billyw Guest

    Re: insominiacs?

    whats 33 degrees..
    does it go that high?

    billyw, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Re: insominiacs?

    billyw wrote:
    > whats 33 degrees..
    > does it go that high?

    Here comes that obsessive compulsive in me again...

    Let's see, from my elementary school classes. I think I remember the
    formula.

    Um... multiply by nine, divide by five, add 32.

    Okay... 9 X 33 = 297.

    297 / 5 = 59 (rounded down)

    59 + 32 = 91.

    Feh... chilly weather. I'd love for it to be 91 degrees here. Or at least
    I'd like to have Canadian humidity.

    --
    Fris "32 is almost as magical as 42" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 19, 2004
  7. Kat

    JaR Guest

    Re: insominiacs?

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > Here comes that obsessive compulsive in me again...
    >
    > Let's see, from my elementary school classes. I think I remember the
    > formula.
    >
    > Um... multiply by nine, divide by five, add 32.
    >
    > Okay... 9 X 33 = 297.
    >
    > 297 / 5 = 59 (rounded down)
    >
    > 59 + 32 = 91.
    >
    > Feh... chilly weather. I'd love for it to be 91 degrees here. Or at least
    > I'd like to have Canadian humidity.

    Sorry, Fris. Nice try, but you lose on overall points. Kat lives in
    Raincouver, BC.

    When it's 91 there, it's a steam bath. BTDT and have the mildewed
    remnants of the T-shirt.

    JaR
    Moldy Thug.

    JaR, Jul 19, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:#GD32FVbEHA.2816
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out

    and
    > they can't sleep?

    I turn on the AC

    yeah baby, I'm cooooooooool

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  9. >Anyone else do crazy things at night when it's 33 degrees celcius out and
    >they can't sleep?
    >
    >Me, I'm leanring popular klingon phrases.

    batteries run out?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2004
  10. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    I don't know about Kat, but I'm not sure I want to be intimate with
    something that has a 90-day limited warranty.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004
  11. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > I don't know about Kat, but I'm not sure I want to be intimate with
    > something that has a 90-day limited warranty.

    so then, all men are out....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  12. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    You guys are "As is, no warranty". There are advantages and disadvantages
    to both. And, as with anything, features, mtbf, etc. are going to vary from
    model to model.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2004
  13. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in

    > "As is, no warranty".

    and we are also availble for a case of beer/O.B.O.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  14. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Men don't even have a warranty. The only guarantee is that some day, some
    how, they'll break your heart *sniffle*

    Kat, Jul 20, 2004
  15. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yeah, it's probably safer if you leave the heart out of it, at least from a
    practical standpoint.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2004
  16. >The only guarantee is that some day, some
    >how, they'll break your heart *sniffle*

    ..... as sad music plays in the background....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  17. >I don't know about Kat, but I'm not sure I want to be intimate with
    >something that has a 90-day limited warranty.

    So what ya going do when the world wide ban on batteries comes into
    force, eh? think about it.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  18. Kat

    catwalker63 Guest

    Who needs batteries?! I'm an excellent cook!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2004
  19. >Who needs batteries?! I'm an excellent cook!

    nice!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  20. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    > The only guarantee is that some day, some
    > how, they'll break your heart *sniffle*

    That's not always true.

    Although in today's society of "me first", it is mostly true.

    Jtyc, Jul 20, 2004