    of the desired RAM (512MB of 4GB) due to bank account restrictions...

    - but I'm ready for Vista 64

    0x22

    kpg, Jan 3, 2007

  2. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah...

    Geaux Tigers!

    kpg, Jan 3, 2007

  3. kpg

    TurkReno Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98AD9B849EC07ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > but I'm ready for Vista 64

    Too many bugs in 32bit atm. My wireless settings have to be re-configured
    almost every time I change something. Its quite annoying. Hopefully it
    won't be the same for the 64 bit version.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 4, 2007
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    Just to be clear, I will never take the coaching job at bama.

    kpg, Jan 4, 2007
  5. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Just to be clear, I will never take the coaching job at bama.

    I would... but then I'm a wh0re like Saban. Just a lot cheaper one.

    Frisbee®, Jan 4, 2007
  6. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Just to be clear, I will never take the coaching job at bama.

    > I would... but then I'm a wh0re like Saban. Just a lot cheaper one.

    I love a man who knows himself.

    LRM, Jan 5, 2007
  7. kpg

    CertGuard Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> Just to be clear, I will never take the coaching job at bama.

    >> I would... but then I'm a wh0re like Saban. Just a lot cheaper one.
    >>

    > I love a man who knows himself.

    I know a man who loves himself.

    CertGuard, Jan 5, 2007
  8. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    CertGuard wrote:
    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> I would... but then I'm a wh0re like Saban. Just a lot cheaper one.
    > >>

    > > I love a man who knows himself.
    > >

    > I know a man who loves himself.

    You don't know me that well ! ... Or do you ?

    Cerebrus, Jan 5, 2007
  9. kpg

    TurkReno Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1167980018.568444.173530
    @s80g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > You don't know me that well ! ... Or do you ?

    According to this file on my desktop, I know you and I know that your
    mother's maiden name was O'Reily.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 5, 2007
  10. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: OT: Oh Yeah, Yeah

    On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:40:46 -0800, TurkReno cast into the ether:

    > mother's maiden name was O'Reily.

    Wow. I have a buncha her books!

    --
    JaR