OT: Important post on MCNGP private forum

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by James, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. James

    James Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    Did you guys buy a new car?

    James, Jul 25, 2005

  2. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2005

  3. James

    CBIC Guest

    James wrote:
    > Did you guys buy a new car?

    Oh it's way better than that but that's all I'll say.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jul 25, 2005
  4. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    James <> rambled:

    > Did you guys buy a new car?

    We didn't buy a new car, we were given a new car, so to speak.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com does not support the "/assfucker" switch

    Briscobar, Jul 25, 2005
  5. James

    James Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    ok, did you get a copy of windows 'vista'?

    James, Jul 25, 2005
  6. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    James <> rambled:

    > ok, did you get a copy of windows 'vista'?

    Ha, I wish.

    PING: Ben Smith!

    WHERE TO I DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL VISTA WINDOWS WAR3Z N CRAKZ??!?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Jul 25, 2005
  7. James

    CBIC Guest

    James wrote:
    > ok, did you get a copy of windows 'vista'?

    What's windows "vista"?

    CBIC, Jul 25, 2005
  8. Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    It's one of them new-fangled Windows OS versions that will have to be
    renamed again unless Microsoft can convince Vista (www.vista.com) to play
    nice. I imagine that some dead presidents will be involved.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 25, 2005
  9. James

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    "James" <> wrote
    > ok, did you get a copy of windows 'vista'?

    Nah. That comes with a technet plus subsciption anyway.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jul 25, 2005
  10. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    Bob Christian <> rambled:

    > It's one of them new-fangled Windows OS versions that will have to be
    > renamed again unless Microsoft can convince Vista (www.vista.com) to
    > play nice. I imagine that some dead presidents will be involved.

    They didn't buy XP.com, 2000.com, 98.com, 95.com, 3.1.com, server2003.com or
    WindowsNT.com. I don't forsee this being a problem. It'll all just get
    incorporated into Windows.com and Microsoft.com.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jul 25, 2005
  11. James

    T-Bone Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    "Briscobar" <> wrote
    > They didn't buy XP.com, 2000.com, 98.com, 95.com, 3.1.com, server2003.com

    or
    > WindowsNT.com. I don't forsee this being a problem. It'll all just get
    > incorporated into Windows.com and Microsoft.com.

    That's true, but none of those infringed on somebody else's trade name. Case
    and point, did you notice when Windows NT came out, that Northern Telecom
    changed its logo from 'NT' to 'Nortel'.

    Its a conspiracy, I tells ya!
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jul 25, 2005
  12. James

    Neil Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:#VnNhrUkFHA.3568
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Did you guys buy a new car?

    a vista cruiser

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Price is not an issue if you can afford the payments

    Neil, Jul 25, 2005
  13. James

    JaR Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    >> Did you guys buy a new car?

    > a vista cruiser

    I hope it has a bug-shield.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 25, 2005
  14. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > James <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Did you guys buy a new car?

    > We didn't buy a new car, we were given a new car, so to speak.

    I have yet to see said car. I was told Neil tried to use it as a UBoat
    but he says JaR sent goons to pick it up and they're the ones that
    drowned it. I still think there ought to be a proper investigation into
    that incident.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2005
  15. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> prattled ceaslessly in

    > That's true, but none of those infringed on somebody else's trade
    > name. Case and point, did you notice when Windows NT came out, that
    > Northern Telecom changed its logo from 'NT' to 'Nortel'.
    >
    > Its a conspiracy, I tells ya!

    I almost purchased a Nortel phone system once. Went with Avaya instead.

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2005
  16. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    "James" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> All MCNGP members go yon hither and read important announcement.
    >>
    >> Sorry, everyong else. Top secret. Hush, Hush, and all that sort of
    >> rot.
    >>

    > Did you guys buy a new car?

    We're just announcing the winners for the bikini contest. JTYC won
    again. I think he's sleeping with one of the judges 'cause Doom's legs
    are definately better.

    catwalker63, Jul 25, 2005
  17. James

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    > We're just announcing the winners for the bikini contest. JTYC won
    > again. I think he's sleeping with one of the judges 'cause Doom's legs
    > are definately better.

    What ever it takes to get ahead baby.

    Besides, you should see my calves, their ripped I tell ya. (I use to play
    ice hockey)

    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2005
  18. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    catwalker63 <> rambled:

    > I almost purchased a Nortel phone system once. Went with Avaya
    > instead.

    I almost at a hamburger once. Went with the fajitas instead.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jul 25, 2005
  19. James

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > Besides, you should see my calves, their ripped I tell ya. (I use to
    > play ice hockey)

    Are you a hippy? My friend's dad was a hockey-playing stoner hippy on the
    left coast back in the day.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jul 25, 2005
  20. James

    JaR Guest

    Re: Important post on MCNGP private forum

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:

    > I still think there ought to be a proper investigation into
    > that incident.

    You are absolutely correct! There should be a query equal to that
    following Watergate. No tern should be left unstoned in the quest to
    make available to the public the true destiny of the alleged Ferrari, and
    the miscreant responsible should be brought before the awesome bar of
    implacable MCNGP justice. The truth must be known. Generations yet unborn
    stir the ether with their craving for sweet surcease from the pangs of
    ignorance. Government agencies responsible for the edification of the
    masses should pour their mighty weight behind the search for truth,
    justice and the right to purchase liquor on a Sunday. Four score and
    twenty years before, the first computer to speak uttered forth a mighty
    whine, and thus was born the Information Age. Not to be outdone, a
    professor on a tiny isle only known as "Gilligans" coerced a six-
    transistor radio to broadcast a message of hope and love to the heart of
    the Boar's Head Nebula, causing confusion and the mother of all hangovers
    after the residents thereof mistook the message for am overdraft notice
    from the Bank of Orion. Nevertheless, no reason exists for the darkness
    of inner space that resides in that colon of the known universe,
    Cleveland, and the car that is known as Volvo. But I digress again....

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 25, 2005