    kpg* Guest

    There are two secrets to success in this world:

    1. Never tell everything you know
    kpg*, Feb 18, 2008

  2. kpg*

    John R Guest

    Re: Important information

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9A489792B82FCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    > There are two secrets to success in this world:
    >
    > 1. Never tell everything you know

    There are three types of people in this world.

    Those that can add
    And those that can't.
    John R, Feb 18, 2008

  3. kpg*

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Re: Important information

    John R wrote:
    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> There are two secrets to success in this world:
    >>
    >> 1. Never tell everything you know
    >>

    > There are three types of people in this world.
    >
    > Those that can add
    > And those that can't.

    I've always preferred:
    There are 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary.
    And those that don't.

    (and it's even on-topic(-ish) for this newsgroup!) ;-)

    Chris
    Chris Lobban, Feb 19, 2008
  4. Re: Important information

    "Chris Lobban" <> wrote in message

    > John R wrote:
    > > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >> There are two secrets to success in this world:
    > >>
    > >> 1. Never tell everything you know
    > >>

    > > There are three types of people in this world.
    > >
    > > Those that can add
    > > And those that can't.
    > >

    > I've always preferred:
    > There are 10 types of people in this world.
    > Those that understand binary.
    > And those that don't.
    >
    > (and it's even on-topic(-ish) for this newsgroup!) ;-)
    >
    > Chris

    What exactly is the topic of this newsgroup anyway???

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 19, 2008
  5. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Important information

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in

    > What exactly is the topic of this newsgroup anyway???

    I know - but I have a policy of not telling - you know.
    kpg*, Feb 19, 2008
  6. Re: Important information

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    >
    > > What exactly is the topic of this newsgroup anyway???

    > I know - but I have a policy of not telling - you know.

    Can I sign a NDA or something?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 19, 2008
  7. Re: Important information

    I don't know. If we told you, we'd have to kill ya. :)

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%23bs%...

    Dustin Harper, Feb 20, 2008
  8. Re: Important information

    "Dustin Harper" <> wrote in message

    > I don't know. If we told you, we'd have to kill ya. :)
    >
    > --
    > Dustin Harper
    >
    > http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
    >

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:%23bs%...
    > > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    > >> in

    > >> I know - but I have a policy of not telling - you know.

    > > Can I sign a NDA or something?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/

    Well there is no sense in violence unless administrated by Catwalker...

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 20, 2008
  9. kpg*

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Important information

    > There are two secrets to success in this world:
    >
    > 1. Never tell everything you know

    What's the second secret?
    Jtyc, Feb 20, 2008
  10. kpg*

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Important information

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#3Vjma9cIHA.1208
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    >> There are two secrets to success in this world:
    >>
    >> 1. Never tell everything you know

    > What's the second secret?

    Never visit a link provided by BD.

    No...wait. That's just common sense.
    kpg*, Feb 20, 2008
  11. Re: Important information

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#3Vjma9cIHA.1208
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    > >> There are two secrets to success in this world:
    > >>
    > >> 1. Never tell everything you know

    > > What's the second secret?

    > Never visit a link provided by BD.
    >
    > No...wait. That's just common sense.

    2nd

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 20, 2008
  12. Re: Important information

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#3Vjma9cIHA.1208
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> There are two secrets to success in this world:
    >>>
    >>> 1. Never tell everything you know

    >> What's the second secret?

    > Never visit a link provided by BD.
    >
    > No...wait. That's just common sense.

    You googled it, it's YOUR fault.

    :p
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 21, 2008