    Remember this date May 6, 2005

    http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/hitchblog/newblog.html

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Nov 29, 2004

  2. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in
    news::

    > http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/hitchblog/newblog.html

    noticed it during the coming attrations when I went to take the family to
    "National Treasure" this weekend. Nothing mentioned in the trailer other
    than it was coming. National Treasure is well worth the ticket price
    btw..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    -- a qoute by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004

  3. LnkWizard

    billyw Guest

    is there naked breasts in it?

    billyw, Nov 29, 2004
  4. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:eO5Rqbi1EHA.2568
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > is there naked breasts in it?

    I did mention taking the family to it, right? soory billy no b00bies...
    ;)

    (still are really good movie)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  5. Don't know, but there's more than a couple of tits on here...

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgRXJsYW5kc3Nvbg==?=, Nov 29, 2004
  6. LnkWizard

    billyw Guest

    yea but family movies here have naked flesh in them..
    it's only to the south of you that they are happy to watch a human get
    his/her brains blown out but a naked breast causes a national rumpus..
    what does that say about their morality

    billyw, Nov 29, 2004
  7. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:#6nUNoi1EHA.4004
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > what does that say about their morality

    <stir pot>
    says Charlton Heston is a respected voice of the community...
    </stir pot>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  8. LnkWizard

    billyw Guest

    well it was a shot across the goals..
    you just took the easy tap in

    "Peter Erlandsson" <Peter > wrote in
    message news:...

    billyw, Nov 29, 2004
  9. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgRXJsYW5kc3Nvbg==?=" <Peter
    :

    > Don't know, but there's more than a couple of tits on here...

    if that were true I would be touching myself right....DOH!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  10. LnkWizard

    billyw Guest

    maybe they could tax guns a bit more to pay for all the injuries

    billyw, Nov 29, 2004
  11. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:#STtv2i1EHA.1076
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > maybe they could tax guns a bit more to pay for all the injuries

    *ALERT,ALERT,ALERT*
    This thread has now vered grossly off course in the direction of a politcal
    discussion. The original poster along with the initial respondent would
    like to appologize for this diversion. We blame all politically oriented
    discussion on the Englishman who wants to re-colonize North America for
    this horrible, horrible action.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  12. LnkWizard

    billyw Guest

    spoilsport

    billyw, Nov 29, 2004
  13. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "billyw" <> say in news:#Rc8eDj1EHA.1264
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > spoilsport

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  14. *If* that were true?
    Obviously not all definitions of the word ‘tit’ have made it across the
    atlantic!

    =?Utf-8?B?Sg==?=, Nov 30, 2004
  15. LnkWizard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Sg==?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > *If* that were true?
    > Obviously not all definitions of the word ƒ ~titƒ T have made it
    > across the atlantic!

    Sorry, alt.humorless.dweebs is over------------------->There.

    Come back when you find a clue, thanks for trying to play.

    JaR
    Exasperated Thug
    JaR, Nov 30, 2004
  16. >Come back when you find a clue

    .... and sense of humor transplant

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  17. LnkWizard

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>Come back when you find a clue

    > ... and sense of humor transplant
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    and a personality upgrade to at least version 6.22

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  18. >and a personality upgrade to at least version 6.22

    I thought it was still in beta!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004
  19. LnkWizard

    >>and a personality upgrade to at least version 6.22

    > I thought it was still in beta!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    no,no,no that's personality 2005. personality 6.22 has been out for years
    and the 16 bit version of humor runs just fine on anything up to
    personality 2003. Of course if you are from England you will need to run
    the localized version of "humor" which is called "humour". For the best
    functionality it is recommended that you run humor on Personality 2000 with
    at least 256mb of IQ and literacy 98 or better.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 30, 2004
  20. LnkWizard

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95B18D09165C5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in
    >
    >>> and a personality upgrade to at least version 6.22

    >> I thought it was still in beta!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > no,no,no that's personality 2005. personality 6.22 has been out for
    > years and the 16 bit version of humor runs just fine on anything up to
    > personality 2003. Of course if you are from England you will need to
    > run the localized version of "humor" which is called "humour". For
    > the best functionality it is recommended that you run humor on
    > Personality 2000 with at least 256mb of IQ and literacy 98 or better.

    Also, Windows XP Professional is required. Thank you Microsoft!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Nov 30, 2004