    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Dude, www.mcngp.com has pr0n!

    Briscobar, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 6, 2006 at 9:35am "Briscobar" blathered:

    > ....and I think I'm still drunk.
    >
    > Alright, not really. But I am definitely exhausted. Glad to be home,
    > though. Now, I just have to wade through the sludge of a thousand posts
    > or however many Neil happened to post...

    Welcome back, d00d!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Your best idea is already copyrighted.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    Lasher Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9763AD8863545tgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Feb 6, 2006 at 9:35am "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> ....and I think I'm still drunk.
    >>
    >> Alright, not really. But I am definitely exhausted. Glad to be home,
    >> though. Now, I just have to wade through the sludge of a thousand posts
    >> or however many Neil happened to post...

    > Welcome back, d00d!

    How was Florida?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Feb 6, 2006 at 9:35am "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> ....and I think I'm still drunk.
    >>
    >> Alright, not really. But I am definitely exhausted. Glad to be home,
    >> though. Now, I just have to wade through the sludge of a thousand posts
    >> or however many Neil happened to post...

    > Welcome back, d00d!

    What did you bring us? I really would like some kind of Florida souvenir!

    What's it like there in Florida? Bunch of old people?

    Did you get a sun tan?

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Lasher <> rambled:

    > How was Florida?

    You mean aside from the mugging at gunpoint? Pretty good.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> How was Florida?
    >
    >You mean aside from the mugging at gunpoint? Pretty good.

    Just the once? didn't get out much then!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  7. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    >>> How was Florida?

    >> You mean aside from the mugging at gunpoint? Pretty good.

    > Just the once? didn't get out much then!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I'm serious. Wasn't me, but one of the people I was with. Took a couple
    thousand bucks worth of jewelery, his wallet (which had a credit card, ID,
    and about $200 in cash), and his sneakers. Sneakers. Really. Come on.
    Sneakers? Who does that?

    But aside from that, which happened on the second night, we all had a good
    trip.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com once made out with it's sister.

    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > I'm serious. Wasn't me, but one of the people I was with. Took a
    > couple thousand bucks worth of jewelery, his wallet (which had a
    > credit card, ID, and about $200 in cash), and his sneakers. Sneakers.
    > Really. Come on. Sneakers? Who does that?

    One word: Dynamite Vest.

    kpg, Feb 9, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Briscobar:

    > I'm serious. Wasn't me, but one of the people I was with. Took a
    > couple thousand bucks worth of jewelery, his wallet (which had a
    > credit card, ID, and about $200 in cash), and his sneakers. Sneakers.
    > Really. Come on. Sneakers? Who does that?
    >
    > But aside from that, which happened on the second night, we all had a
    > good trip.

    A few years ago, a couple of buds flew down to Daytona for the big race.
    They answered a knock on the hotel room door to find two armed punks that
    forced their way in, robbed them, and broke my bud's jaw by pistol-whipping
    him before they left.

    Now that's what I call civic spirit!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    >
    >> I'm serious. Wasn't me, but one of the people I was with. Took a
    >> couple thousand bucks worth of jewelery, his wallet (which had a
    >> credit card, ID, and about $200 in cash), and his sneakers. Sneakers.
    >> Really. Come on. Sneakers? Who does that?
    >>
    >> But aside from that, which happened on the second night, we all had a
    >> good trip.

    > A few years ago, a couple of buds flew down to Daytona for the big race.
    > They answered a knock on the hotel room door to find two armed punks that
    > forced their way in, robbed them, and broke my bud's jaw by
    > pistol-whipping
    > him before they left.
    >
    > Now that's what I call civic spirit!

    Did the thugs have walking canes? My guess is that they were retirees that
    were trying to get by on social security.

    Even New York thugs come to Florida to retire.

    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    Lasher Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#NYyPGYLGHA.2696
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Lasher <> rambled:
    >>>

    >> How was Florida?

    > You mean aside from the mugging at gunpoint? Pretty good.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    > Thursdays.

    Holy sh!t? really?

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 9, 2006
  12. Briscobar

    Lasher Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:O996z8YLGHA.3936
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Sneakers. Really. Come on.
    > Sneakers? Who does that?

    Dirty Mexicans in Florida. You and I both know that if you lived there.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 9, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm serious. Wasn't me, but one of the people I was with. Took a couple
    >thousand bucks worth of jewelery, his wallet (which had a credit card, ID,
    >and about $200 in cash), and his sneakers. Sneakers. Really. Come on.
    >Sneakers? Who does that?

    Sorry to hear that man, hope your buddy's ok. At least the b@stards
    never got his lapel pin.

    >But aside from that, which happened on the second night, we all had a good
    >trip.

    cool.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > Did the thugs have walking canes? My guess is that they were retirees
    > that were trying to get by on social security.
    >
    > Even New York thugs come to Florida to retire.

    Technically, I guess you'd have to call them "semi-retired".

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006