OT: If you like NFL football...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    ....ok, so yes this is off topic, but hey we need to have some fun now and
    then!

    If you like NFL football and you like fantasy football, then why not show
    off your skills in the MCSE World Fantasy Football League. We've got a free
    league set up through Yahoo!, so you will need to have an active Yahoo!
    account to play. A little NFL knowledge and you're all set. This is
    completely free, but you will need to be a member at MCSE World to get in,
    that's all there is to it. If you might be interested, check out the
    details here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10225&referrerid=1

    The draft will automatically start once we've got enough teams and the games
    will actually start with Week 2. We will be giving something away to the
    overall winner, although we don't know what yet. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 8, 2003