[OT] If World War II Was an RTS...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005

  2. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Bloody farker...

    That was so fricking funny because I can totaly relate...

    OMG HE'S TOOL RUSHIN ME!!! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME!

    AOE... good times...

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005

  3. JaR

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 22, 2005
  4. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    > You know, it school textbooks taught history like that, maybe the kids
    would
    > actually get it.

    So instead of ebonics teach them AOEbonics? Or Gamebonics?

    l33tbonics...

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  5. JaR

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  6. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw spewed across the ether:

    > shouldn't have roosevelt logged in sometime after the game started

    No. he was involved from the start. The rest of the country wasn't, but he
    was.

    Where ya been?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  7. JaR

    billyw Guest

    oh been a bit busy with work.. the trials of turning into a capitalist peeg.

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  8. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    > oh been a bit busy with work.. the trials of turning into a capitalist
    peeg.

    You should outsource the menial task for pennies on the dollar to Indians.

    That's what a REAL capitalist would do.

    I would translate pennies on the dollar but I swear to Spongebob I just
    don't get your money system.

    I understand the Pound. But what the hell is a quid? or a pence?

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  9. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request

    It must be fate or something that you started posting again today Billyw.
    (It's actually a creepy coincidence)

    I have a friend that just got back from Scotland and guess what he smuggled
    in? That's right. Now if you don't mind, what's the best why to cook this
    stuff? It's in a frozen state.

    Please to be providing me instructions. Kindly do the needful.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  10. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request

    > in? That's right. Now if you don't mind, what's the best why to cook
    this

    By why I meant way...

    *flogs himself*

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  11. JaR

    billyw Guest

    oh dear colonials...

    actually i have an office in india now.. but shhhh dont tell anyone.

    ok when you think of quid change the name to buck and you will get the idea.
    e.g. 5 quid = 5 pounds, 5 bucks = 5 USD (but with your deficit that could be
    2.5 USD:)

    a pence. is like a cent. 25 pence (we have 20 pence coins, not 25 but go
    with me) would be a quarter 25 cents.
    2 pence = 2 cents, you staying with me here????

    a penny is one pence (1 cent in weird money) we used penny first i believe.

    previously the british monetery system was a total nightmare (pre 1970) so
    please dont ask me to explain that, as i haven't a bloody clue

    thats the lesson of the day for our colonial mongs

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  12. JaR

    billyw Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request

    ok..
    what does it look like.. is it like a small american football in shape?

    doesn't it have cooking instructions on it?

    if you want the authentic feel boil it.
    or if your in a hurry the microwave will do it.
    if it's a small one you can grill it.

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  13. JaR

    billyw Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request

    btw what did you friend thing of scot?

    gee the beer is strong...

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  14. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    > actually i have an office in india now.. but shhhh dont tell anyone.

    Oh really?

    *Checks his hair, breath*

    So... you uh, you seeing anyone?

    > thats the lesson of the day for our colonial mongs

    Gracias.

    Jtyc, Jul 22, 2005
  15. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    > I have a friend that just got back from Scotland and guess what he
    > smuggled in? That's right. Now if you don't mind, what's the best
    > why to cook this stuff? It's in a frozen state.
    >

    > Please to be providing me instructions. Kindly do the needful.

    First place the thawed haggis in a large pan. Add sliced onions, celery,
    and carrot.
    Take 1 pint of Johnny Walker Red and a fifth of Evan Williams Single Barrel
    Bourbon out of cupboard.
    Roast haggis in a 325º Oven for 1 hr 20 mins.
    Pour the Johnny walker over tha haggis and ignite.
    Pour a nice shot of the bourbon over a little ice in a glass.
    Sit back and enjoy the bonfire while somebody else grills the burgers.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  16. JaR

    billyw Guest

    how you look in a very short skirt??

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  17. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw spewed across the ether:

    > mongs

    There he goes again!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  18. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw spewed across the ether:

    > if you want the authentic feel boil it.
    > or if your in a hurry the microwave will do it.
    > if it's a small one you can grill it.

    Or just bypass all the intermediary steps and just flush it down the
    crapper. That'd really save some time!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 22, 2005
  19. JaR

    billyw Guest

    ah admit it, how much have you missed this

    billyw, Jul 22, 2005
  20. JaR

    billyw Guest

    Re: [OT] Billyw Request