    she turned yellow) with nothing on but a laptop, and everyone would be
    working IT at a Wendy's cash register.

    I believe it all!
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: If this NG was real life....

    Uhhh.....yup...that about sum's it up.

    Now what are you going to do with the rest of your life? Didn't think about
    that, did ya? ;)

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007

  3. Re: If this NG was real life....

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    > Uhhh.....yup...that about sum's it up.
    >

    > Now what are you going to do with the rest of your life? Didn't think
    > about that, did ya? ;)

    My plan is to get promoted to IT of the drive thru window. I already
    have the worlds hottest babe of a GF, and my attorneys are busy at work.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 25, 2007
  4. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: If this NG was real life....

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >> Uhhh.....yup...that about sum's it up.
    >>

    >> Now what are you going to do with the rest of your life? Didn't think
    >> about that, did ya? ;)
    >>

    > My plan is to get promoted to IT of the drive thru window. I already have
    > the worlds hottest babe of a GF, and my attorneys are busy at work.

    Hmmmm...yes...drive thru attorneys. Why didn't I think of that....DON'T
    answer that.

    --
    BD
    0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 26, 2007
  5. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >There would be an awful lot of people hunted down and beaten, lawyers
    >would be in a dire shortage due to their efforts being used for about 1
    >in every 3 threads, women would all look like pamela anderson (before
    >she turned yellow) with nothing on but a laptop, and everyone would be
    >working IT at a Wendy's cash register.
    >
    >I believe it all!

    your point being?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 26, 2007
  6. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: If this NG was real life....

    >drive thru attorneys.

    i prefer to drive over attorneys

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 26, 2007
  7. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: If this NG was real life....

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >drive thru attorneys.

    > i prefer to drive over attorneys

    I missed my attorney at one point...

    ....but I vowed to take better aim next time.

    --
    BD
    0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 26, 2007
  8. Red Swingline Stapler

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: If this NG was real life....

    >> >drive thru attorneys.
    >>
    >> i prefer to drive over attorneys
    >>

    >I missed my attorney at one point...

    thank God cars have a reverse gear.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 26, 2007
  9. Red Swingline Stapler

    >>> i prefer to drive over attorneys
    >>>

    >>I missed my attorney at one point...

    > thank God cars have a reverse gear.

    haha..thank ghod some older cars had posi-traction.
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 26, 2007
  10. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> There would be an awful lot of people hunted down and beaten, lawyers
    >> would be in a dire shortage due to their efforts being used for about 1
    >> in every 3 threads, women would all look like pamela anderson (before
    >> she turned yellow) with nothing on but a laptop, and everyone would be
    >> working IT at a Wendy's cash register.
    >>
    >> I believe it all!

    > your point being?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Is having a point a requirement?
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 26, 2007
  11. Red Swingline Stapler

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> There would be an awful lot of people hunted down and beaten, lawyers would
    >>> be in a dire shortage due to their efforts being used for about 1 in every 3
    >>> threads, women would all look like pamela anderson (before she turned
    >>> yellow) with nothing on but a laptop, and everyone would be working IT at a
    >>> Wendy's cash register.
    >>>
    >>> I believe it all!

    >> your point being?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Is having a point a requirement?

    In this froup.....always! ;)
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 26, 2007
  12. Red Swingline Stapler

    LRM Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message

    >>> your point being?
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >> Is having a point a requirement?
    >>

    > In this froup.....always! ;)

    You can also substitute a pointy head.
    LRM, Jan 27, 2007
  13. Red Swingline Stapler

    CertGuard Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >>> Is having a point a requirement?
    >>>

    >> In this froup.....always! ;)

    > You can also substitute a pointy head.

    I resemble that remark.
    CertGuard, Jan 28, 2007
  14. Red Swingline Stapler

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: If this NG was real life....

    On Jan 26, 4:08 am, "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote:
    > Uhhh.....yup...that about sum's it up.
    >
    > Now what are you going to do with the rest of your life? Didn't think about
    > that, did ya? ;)

    TMML... a lot !
    Cerebrus, Jan 29, 2007