OT: If Operating Systems were Airlines

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. (Stolen from Langa List)

    If Operating Systems were Airlines

    DOS AIR: All the passengers go out onto the runway, grab hold of the plane,
    push it until it gets in the air, hop on, and jump off when it hits the
    ground again. Then they grab the plane again, push it back into the air, hop
    on, etcetera.

    WINDOWS AIRLINES: The terminal is very neat and clean, the attendants are
    all very attractive and the pilots very capable. The fleet is immense. Your
    jet takes off without a hitch, pushing above the clouds, and at 20,000 feet
    it explodes without warning.

    MAC AIRWAYS: Tickets are expensive. The cashiers, flight attendants, and
    pilots all look the same, feel the same and act the same. When asked
    questions about the flight they reply that you don't want to know, don't
    need to know, and would you please return to your seat and watch the movie.

    LINUX EXPRESS: Each passenger brings a piece of the airplane and a box of
    tools to the airport. They gather on the tarmac, arguing constantly about
    what kind of plane they want to build and how to put it together.
    Eventually, they build several different aircraft, but give them all the
    same name. Some passengers actually reach their destinations. All passengers
    believe they got there.

    --
    Fris "TRS-DOS Airlines" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 22, 2004

  2. your jokes are as lame as you
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 22, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 22, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > your jokes are as lame as you

    A touch, Bigawd! A true wit is in our midst! Dazzle us with more of your
    repartee, pray!

    Speaking of lame...
    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  5. >your jokes are as lame as you

    Actually thought it was quite funny as well as being quite true.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > your jokes are as lame as you

    apparently you've either never flown, or never used a computer.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    > >your jokes are as lame as you

    > Actually thought it was quite funny as well as being quite true.

    You have to know what an OS _is_ before you can get the humor.
    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  8. apparently, you are an idiot
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 22, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > apparently, you are an idiot

    more or less. but i have a sense of humor.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  10. "don" <> wrote in message
    > apparently, you are an idiot

    Speaking of lame....

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 22, 2004
  11. you shouldn't be thanking me, you should be apologizing for spreading crap like that in this newsgroup. like you and the rest of your lame mcngp group do on a daily basis. paisley was right about all of you and we fully support her at her site, which was a nice place to be before you lame, prepubescent retards infected it. i will take all of you on at once and none of you, let alone all of you together, even stand a chance of winning. my last name is juan
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 22, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Brat Guest

    this coming from a man/woman/thing who hides behind anonymous postings

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > paisley was right about all of you and we fully support her at her site,

    Hahahaha! You're one of the brainwashed! That explains why you're a lamer.
    Fear not, you can be cured. Follow my simple "De-Paisley-fication process",
    and you'll be back to your old self in no time!

    1) Disconnect your computer from the internet. Immediately.
    2) Pour bleach (any household bleach will do. Clorox, for example) in your
    eyes to disinfect them from the filth paisley spreads.
    3) Pull the trigger.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "didn't expect that, did you? thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > you should be apologizing for spreading crap like that in this newsgroup.
    like you and the rest of your lame mcngp group do on a daily basis. paisley
    was right about all of you and we fully support her at her site, which was a
    nice place to be before you lame, prepubescent retards infected it. i will
    take all of you on at once and none of you, let alone all of you together,
    even stand a chance of winning. my last name is juan

    I'm so happy you could lower yourself to our level. I would hate to have an
    argument with someone so superior to me.

    Thanks for the hypocrisy and keep up the good work!
    Jtyc, Jan 22, 2004
  15. >this coming from a man/woman/thing who hides behind anonymous postings

    .... Yep without any carriage returns/ line feeds.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  16. > i will
    >take all of you on at once and none of you, let alone all of you together,
    >even stand a chance of winning.

    Talk sense boy.

    >my last name is juan

    Never mind.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  17. just what i would expect from an mcngp or whatever you call yourself. you people can't stand on your own two feet, you have to group together to try to put people down. you see, that's what is great about paisley, she puts no one down, she embraces everyone. like me, she took me in, helped me get my mcse without having any experience. now i have a great job, because she helped me out, unlike you lame people.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 22, 2004
  18. yes, speaking of lame, along comes spock, the king of geeks. do you dress up in your trekkie gear and go to the conventions? how sad

    ----- Politician Spock wrote: ----

    "don" <> wrote in messag
    > apparently, you are an idio

    Speaking of lame...

    --
    Politician Spoc
    Thug #2460
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 22, 2004
  19. >yes, speaking of lame, along comes spock, the king of geeks. do you dress up in your trekkie gear and go to the conventions? how sad.

    Hey juan,

    stfu.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "don" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > Speaking of lame....

    Careful! Wouldn't want to be accuse of 'child abuse' again. I think ol' juan
    is a juvenile.

    Or a fscking retard.
    JaR, Jan 22, 2004