    up and running.

    If you don't support it and my dreams fail it's all your fault and you all
    will be held accountable.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=, Apr 4, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    "BetterThanYou" <my$> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I just wanted to inform all of you that
    >www.SelfInvolvedA$$Guard.com?wp_ml=0 is now
    > up and running.
    >

    > If you don't support it and my dreams fail it's all your fault and you all
    > will be held accountable.

    YSB AYB?

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    i thought it was www.SelfServingA$$guard.com/pissonyourpals

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=
    <my$> wrote in

    > I just wanted to inform all of you that www.SelfInvolvedA$$Guard.com
    > is now up and running.
    >

    > If you don't support it and my dreams fail it's all your fault and you
    > all will be held accountable.

    YSB AYB

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "BetterThanYou" <my$> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >>I just wanted to inform all of you that
    >>www.SelfInvolvedA$$Guard.com?wp_ml=0 is now
    >> up and running.
    >>

    >> If you don't support it and my dreams fail it's all your fault and
    >> you all will be held accountable.

    > YSB AYB?

    crap.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    >i thought it was www.SelfServingA$$guard.com/pissonyourpals

    i thought you had to be in the Fiji military to p*ss on you pals.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007
  7. Re: If I fail it's your fault

    "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > >i thought it was www.SelfServingA$$guard.com/pissonyourpals

    > i thought you had to be in the Fiji military to p*ss on you pals.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    No, No....your thinking of R. Kelly's entourage.

    --
    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001, YABBADABBADOO

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Apr 4, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    i wanna piss on you, yes i do

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    CertGuard Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >i thought it was www.SelfServingA$$guard.com/pissonyourpals

    Look at it however you want. You personally have not helped me one iota. I'm
    standing beside the people that have helped.

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007
  10. Re: If I fail it's your fault

    "CertGuard" wrote:

    > Look at it however you want. You personally have not helped me one iota. I'm
    > standing beside the people that have helped.

    Yeah, don't you see our entire group should have worked a great deal harder
    to serve him!!!!

    Obviously none of us had ever done anything or had any ambition and
    exerience of erudite commentary until this little lady came along.

    You go girl. I hope your not too upset or wearing white when your cycle
    starts.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Apr 4, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    i really find all this so fcuking childish.

    it's 5:15pm over here and i'm through for the day.

    On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:00:04 -0700, Sandworm
    <sandworm@hunter_s_thompson_was_a_genius.com> wrote:

    >"CertGuard" wrote:
    >
    >> Look at it however you want. You personally have not helped me one iota. I'm
    >> standing beside the people that have helped.

    >Yeah, don't you see our entire group should have worked a great deal harder
    >to serve him!!!!
    >
    >Obviously none of us had ever done anything or had any ambition and
    >exerience of erudite commentary until this little lady came along.
    >
    >You go girl. I hope your not too upset or wearing white when your cycle
    >starts.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    fantastic.
    im not here to help any single person profit. im here for our members, its a
    selfless act.

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QmV0dGVyVGhhbllvdQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: If I fail it's your fault

    lucky bastard

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  14. Re: If I fail it's your fault

    "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > i really find all this so fcuking childish.
    >
    > it's 5:15pm over here and i'm through for the day.

    Enjoy a pint for me.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Apr 4, 2007